Fitness levels for Aussie Army..

Regardless of a few of my older "outrageous", "Commie", "Red" and "wog" posts, id like to know the fitness levels required for the Australian army.

Like, how much do you have to run in a certain time, how many pushups you can do ina certain time etc

Anything that I need to study about [Like history or geography]

I really want to get started now on the fitness thing, so id like to get some help and advice ASAP.

Thanks in advance :peace:

I am sorry, but there is no way I will help you in any way to join our Defence Force after some of the things you have said.

If you're going to join the military, yes that would be something like enlisting under false pretenses.
But that's really not even the main point. Your behavior is borderline anti-Australia. There's no place for you in the Australian military. Not even in the kitchen.

Don't be surprised by some of the posts you are going to get. You basically asked for them with all of your anti-military and "outrageous" posts.

I'm not going to lie, I think you are ****ed up. The military might be good for you. I have seen infantry school save some lost souls. Google is your friend, use it for your question. If you are actually serious about this then none of these posts will matter. Don't respond with some childish BS. If you do it shows you are looking for attention. Suck it up and drive on.

Back