Fitna - The Movie

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

Geert Wilders, Dutch politician and leader of the Party for Freedom (PVV), has called his just-released Fitna a 'respectable film'. He admitted that Muslims may not be happy with it, but emphasised that he had always stuck to the facts. He said he believes that the film is also 'one thousand kilometres within the framework of the law'.

While noting that he hoped that Fitna's release would cause no disturbances, Mr Wilders stressed that the maker of the film could not be held responsible for any riots or boycotts that might result, and that it was not meant to provoke disruption. Rather, he said, the images in Fitna were intended to make clear the dangers contained in the Qur'an and Islam.

He also said that he hoped it would lead to discussions of the disadvantages of the faith, both in the Netherlands and abroad, and explicitly invited Muslims to engage in such discussions.

Now tell me what you think.

ALLAHU AKBAR! Nothing new to me. Radical Islam is a mental disease that should be wiped from the Earth. Just like any genocidal belief.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I cannot get to see the video, it keeps telling me the page is not available. It seems the film was not available for long because of what the website described as 'technical difficulties'.

However I do know that Geert Wilders warns of the dangers to western society if Islamic fundamentalism is allowed to grow unchecked.

He is under heavy guard because of death threats, and says he made the film because 'Islam and the Koran are dangers to the preservation of freedom in the Netherlands in the long term and I have to warn people of that'.
He added 'it's five minutes before mid-night and this is the last warning as far as I am concerned'.

A brave man indeed. Has he 'done something about it' and sacrificed himself? I am certainly not a right winger but I understand his concerns.

How can anyone with even the semblance of a brain stem be so blind to the truth as history has exposed it daily? Scary, very scary that the power of reason has deteriorated below that of the common earthworm in some people.

Back