Fishing for ideas/need help Oo

Psychostick

Hey there,
I`m 25, female and never served in any kind of military(aside from a 3month military summer camp in high school in Hungary which is my home country >.<)
Now, the thing is I`m married and living in Tokyo because of my husband - plus I kind of like it here lol BUT I`m very interested in working for a PMC or the US Army. I`ve tried looking up all kinds of resources for info on both options but always seem to end up with problems. To join the US Army apparently I should have a green card first, which as I`ve also found out is not so easy to obtain. Apparently the PMC route isn`t easier because I should have a military background. However since I don`t live in my home country, and haven`t been for the past 8 years, this is pretty difficult too. I really wouldn`t mind getting the `military background` but have no idea how to go about it. So, if anyone could throw some useful ideas at me that could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I`m open to all suggestions and advice as long as it isn`t based on prejudice regarding my gender. (I`m not a little princess from a sheltered family, and I have no illusions about the army or a job at a PMC either)
Thanks guys :)

US Mil you have to have legal status to be considered for enlistment and you must be a citizen to for commission or Warrant Appointment.

Don't go with PMC they don't have rules like the U.S. military and I've heard about some nasty stuff they have done to people in the Middle East. If I were you I would go into the army, or if you want a real challenge go into the Marines.

Don't go with PMC they don't have rules like the U.S. military and I've heard about some nasty stuff they have done to people in the Middle East. If I were you I would go into the army, or if you want a real challenge go into the Marines.

You're basing this on your vast mil experience?

Back