Fish in a Barrel

--
Fish in a Barrel

January 11th, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: Fish in a Barrel

Fish in a Barrel
80% of French Police are armed with nothing but a night stick the terrorist were well aware of this and shooting those Police Officers were like shooting fish in a barrel .
January 11th, 2015  
MontyB

Yet so far 100% of the offenders are dead, the French must have some pretty deadly nightsticks.
January 11th, 2015  
tetvet

Doesn't bring the back to this world .
--
Fish in a Barrel
January 11th, 2015  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
80% of French Police are armed with nothing but a night stick the terrorist were well aware of this and shooting those Police Officers were like shooting fish in a barrel .

Sorta like all those armed Mexican police officers executed in their cars? Or that recent tragedy in NYC?

Let me guess, if Police were toting Military Weapons around you'd then be complaining about over militarization of law enforcement or violation of rights ect.
January 12th, 2015  
tetvet

I didn't think I was complaining about anything , but who knows maybe I was .
January 12th, 2015  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Yet so far 100% of the offenders are dead, the French must have some pretty deadly nightsticks.
The French police that respond to terrorist are heavily armed. As policemen and women should be considering they like soldiers are putting their life on the line. In the US except for special swat teams, etc. sometimes the criminals are better armed than the police.
January 12th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
The French police that respond to terrorist are heavily armed. As policemen and women should be considering they like soldiers are putting their life on the line. In the US except for special swat teams, etc. sometimes the criminals are better armed than the police.
If my memory is correct its the French CRS. Hard buggers so I've heard.
January 12th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
If my memory is correct its the French CRS. Hard buggers so I've heard.
Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité (CRS) is a riot control force.
Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) are the primary anti-terror unit in France.
January 12th, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité (CRS) is a riot control force.
Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) are the primary anti-terror unit in France.
I sit corrected. Make allowances for my age old chap.
January 12th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I sit corrected. Make allowances for my age old chap.
You are young at Heart, mate.
And i only knew because they said so on the telly.