Fish in a Barrel

tetvet

Banned
80% of French Police are armed with nothing but a night stick the terrorist were well aware of this and shooting those Police Officers were like shooting fish in a barrel .:twisted:

Yet so far 100% of the offenders are dead, the French must have some pretty deadly nightsticks.

80% of French Police are armed with nothing but a night stick the terrorist were well aware of this and shooting those Police Officers were like shooting fish in a barrel .:twisted:

Sorta like all those armed Mexican police officers executed in their cars? Or that recent tragedy in NYC?

Let me guess, if Police were toting Military Weapons around you'd then be complaining about over militarization of law enforcement or violation of rights ect.

Yet so far 100% of the offenders are dead, the French must have some pretty deadly nightsticks.

The French police that respond to terrorist are heavily armed. As policemen and women should be considering they like soldiers are putting their life on the line. In the US except for special swat teams, etc. sometimes the criminals are better armed than the police.

The French police that respond to terrorist are heavily armed. As policemen and women should be considering they like soldiers are putting their life on the line. In the US except for special swat teams, etc. sometimes the criminals are better armed than the police.

If my memory is correct its the French CRS. Hard buggers so I've heard.

If my memory is correct its the French CRS. Hard buggers so I've heard.
Compagnies Républicaines de Sécurité (CRS) is a riot control force.
Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale (GIGN) are the primary anti-terror unit in France.

Back