First thing that comes to your mind when I say...

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word ITALY ?

All opinions are accepted, you can also say bad things, as long as you don't insist on unpleasant terms.

ITALY.

OCDTSmith said:
I think of Italian Guy, lol......but after that I'd probably think about the type of food in Italy

Thanks baby. I would have guessed that you thought of me when you hear the words Pitt, Clooney, Banderas, you know that type of things.
8)
But Italy will do.

Italian Guy said:
Thanks baby. I would have guessed that you thought of me when you hear the words Pitt, Clooney, Banderas, you know that type of things.
8)
But Italy will do.

You wouldn't have to even say you are Italian for someone to tell after reading that parargraph :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:
Italian Guy said:
8)
But Italy will do.

You wouldn't have to even say you are Italian for someone to tell after reading that parargraph :lol:

:lol: right man.

Italian Guy said:
What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word ITALY ?

All opinions are accepted, you can also say bad things, as long as you don't insist on unpleasant terms.

ITALY.

Spaghetti and mafia.

Fiancée.

Bet the rest of you didn't expect that one from me, but Italian Guy knows I'm to wed an Italian woman this year :D

oi

bar fecking humbug to romance, its dead!!

Anyways italy.......................

Hot weather.......beautiful mountains.............sexy men....cheap drink.......good nights out................the alley behind a local bar :lol:

Back