First thing that comes to your mind when I say...

Lmao. Yeah it is.. But it's not that.. It's every model-girls dream to go down there. Take some shots, and then lay off with a glass of champagne. The champagne maybe is french, but hell.. the only place you can drink it is in Italy.

Italy is sexsi!

No.. It isn't. :?

It's to macho, and macho isn't hot. What's hot is a average guy that is down to earth and reliable. Looks could be a less interest if I may say it myself.

So I rather have an average guy, then a guy who goes all "war-like" and macho. "Going to protect my woman now and doing it for the country and honur. I'm so the best."

I rather have my boyfriend. He might not be a macho hero for everyone. But he is seriously my hero.

SilverPhoenix said:
No.. It isn't. :?

It's to macho, and macho isn't hot. What's hot is a average guy that is down to earth and reliable. Looks could be a less interest if I may say it myself.

So I rather have an average guy, then a guy who goes all "war-like" and macho. "Going to protect my woman now and doing it for the country and honur. I'm so the best."

I rather have my "chicken"-like boyfriend. ;)

Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my CV 8)

:lol:

Actually Italian Guy, your avatar looks like Francesco Totti carrying a sword :lol:

the_13th_redneck said:
SilverPhoenix said:
the_13th_redneck said:
Perhaps you'd like to take a look at my CV 8)

What does your CV have with your personality to do? :p

It's my CV of lurrrve. :lol:

Oh well, I have my own CV. ;)

And I kinda feel good about the CV Alexander has as well. So I rather keep myself there. ;)

today,unfortunatly first thing i remember when someone says italy is that tragical return of that italian hostage

Back