First thing that comes to your mind when I say... - Page 6

--
Boots

March 2nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

The fish in Napoli was really nice. Not too far away from Vesuvio either (that place that was all ash).
Watch out for pickpockets!!! I've never fallen victim to it but I've heard some really really nasty stories about how if it's not stuck to you, the instant you look away it'll be gone. Keep your stuff tied to you at all times. Good thing for me was, that's just the way I travel... originally to prevent me from leaving stuff places
March 2nd, 2005  
Zyca

Topic: Re: First thing that comes to your mind when I say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
ITALY.
Sausage.
March 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
The fish in Napoli was really nice. Not too far away from Vesuvio either (that place that was all ash).
Watch out for pickpockets!!! I've never fallen victim to it but I've heard some really really nasty stories about how if it's not stuck to you, the instant you look away it'll be gone. Keep your stuff tied to you at all times. Good thing for me was, that's just the way I travel... originally to prevent me from leaving stuff places
Yeah, that's the way Naples is. Watch out for pickpockets - the funny thing is that a while ago when my LA buddy was stationed in Italy I kept warning him about Naples, and my family with me, and my friends, end everyone were constantly pressuring him over watchin out in Naples, Naples , Naples.
Believe it or not, guys, he got pickpocketed in Rome. Lost credit cards, wallet, money, documents.
Rome!!!
--
Boots
March 3rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Amateur
March 3rd, 2005  
Marksman

when u say italy,i first think of beautigull italian women,and then i remeber of that famous canded camera u guys have..................women............ahhh
March 4th, 2005  
Locke

my old IT teacher got mugged by a group of young street kids who would have been about 10 years old!!! there were about 15 of them, he took a wrong turn and noticed that he wasn't in a safe environment
March 4th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
my old IT teacher got mugged by a group of young street kids who would have been about 10 years old!!! there were about 15 of them, he took a wrong turn and noticed that he wasn't in a safe environment
Yeah? Where?
March 4th, 2005  
Locke

hmm let me try and remember.....nope, sorry i cant recall the place
(hey, lol im not rainman,it was year 8 IT, thats 6+ years ago)
March 4th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
Yeah? Where?
It happens to anyone anywhere mate, don't feel too bad
March 4th, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
At my age SOFIA LOREN. There will never be another one like her. Also architecture.
And Chianti, any brand from 1997.