First thing that comes to your mind when I say...

Narrow strips of land wth lots of mountains, the Italian flag, the struggle for it during WWII, Italian guy, pizza, the Vatican, and those feathers some of her military men wear.

Also one of the few good European governments left.

Oh, the Mafia.

...and that commercial for a cruise ship, all the Italians come to the bay to see it. I like that one :p

Yeah, Milan, my team.

Wow chewie_nz that sounds so important. Thanks to your family sacrifice then.

And thanks Chocobo, nice answer. Our gov rocks, man-

Mafia... oh well.

Soccer, and "i hope my sister doesn't go there"
honestly, from what iv read its not a great place for a single girl to be, aparently italian males are very expressive when it comes to communicating they are interested in someone!

oh and the food, the food is ace

oh and when are you guys going to build something that doesn't end up in ruins, i mean, cmon, the colleseum, is nice but i really think u need to think about putting some sort of heating in there :D

Thanks Locke. Well we are going to build a bridge between Sicily and mainland now.
And- about Italian males, it's still more than other countries, but a declining feature. Italian ladies are starting to look for Brazilians, Cubans or Caribbeans.
Go figure.

devilwasp said:
5 reverse gears on military vehicles....sorry likes

Wouldn't that be french? Hehe... :twisted:

OK, no country bashing ;)

But to stay on topic, there are many things that come to my mind when I hear Italy. Mostly its food but I've been a couple of times in Italy on vacation and it was really great :D

Back