First Live Giant Squid Photographed

KC72 said:
I know they often fight with sperm whales in the deepness of the oceans.

now THAT would be something to see :eek:

That would be awesome! Which one do you think would win? I think the squid would win depending on how big it is. But nothing can take on the great, Killer Whale! haha Another name for the Killer Whale is Orca. It's the scientific name for it. And Orca means, in greek I think, demon from hell :firedevi: I'm dead serious too. Go Orcas!!! :twisted: :p

A killer whale or orca (in fact the term in my language is Orca) is as big as a regular whale, colored balck and white. It is said to be very aggressive hence the name, but in reality it won't kill you. It could, but it preys small seals in the Arctic.

Squid and sperm whale, which one would win? I think sperm whales win most of the time. Majority of those giant squids' dead bodies that they have been finding were amputated. Many tentacles had been cut off by whales in those huge fights.

Italian Guy said:
It is said to be very aggressive hence the name, but in reality it won't kill you. It could, but it preys small seals in the Arctic.

That's exactly why people use them in shows and train them and everything. Like at Sea World (You most likely don't have one of those in Italy).

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
Italian Guy said:
It is said to be very aggressive hence the name, but in reality it won't kill you. It could, but it preys small seals in the Arctic.

That's exactly why people use them in shows and train them and everything. Like at Sea World (You most likely don't have one of those in Italy).

No but I was in San Diego, CA not too long ago. I don't like those shows though. Training animals to entertain people. :evil:

Back