First Car

well mabye not but one of the first cars was the Oldsmobile and i've seen my uncle's work and my grandpa new the guy,
mike

p.s. actuelly it kinda does have to do with the first cars if ya think about it.

Lol most of the last posts have nothing to do with first car. Who buys a V-12-8 supercar as their first car. Well maybe Bill Gates.

That is sweet Hereatlast, but I think Oldsmobile is plimp. Especially the Hurst Olds 4-4-2, one of my favorite muscle cars. :cowb:

for a first car: get an old second hand hearse.
then do it up.
i mean come on, who is going to get cross with someone who drives a hearse?? you could do almost whatever and get away with it.
and, as a big plus, you have heaps of storeage space for surfboards etc, either that or u got a really big back seat wink wink ;) lol

I haven't got it yet, but I know what it is, the families old 1981 XD Falcon. Dad said he wanted to get an older for me to learn to drive on, and we found it in a caryard for in reasonably good conditon last year, considering its age.

V8 super car series? no offense, but that's comparable to the japan gt series. both of them are so rigged to make their domestic cars look good it's sad. an example? when the McLaren F1 was entered in the Japan GT series it got it's butt kicked by a lot of the Japanese manufacturers. the reason? well the officials deemed the V12 too powerful to compete so they reduced the HP by adding restrictors. fine, they did the same thing for the Le Mans car, but the Le Mans McLaren swept the series with a 1-4 position win. but in Japan the McLaren was beat by Supras and Skylines. that just doesn't make sense in my book....

Clearly you know nothing of the V8 supercars in Australia, or their history. It started out as literally being cars out of the factory being driven around Mt. Panorama (ford and holden.... being the two major car makers here), and grew from there. It isn't about marketing the product (much), it all stems from an old rivalry, and in Australia you are either a Ford man or a Holden man, nobody sits on the fence.

Plus what do McLaren F1's and Japanese GT series have to do with V8 supercars. Each of them are totally different classes of car aren't they.

I dont know alot about Australia but they made some sweet modified Mustangs. Aussie modded Mustangs are dream cars and really rare in America. :cowb:

If you are looking for something low cost then you need to look into the older Ford trucks like an 81 or 82 they are a dime a dozen and they are actually pretty damn good vehicles.

Back