dont get a holden, they suck!!!
and they are gas guzzlers!!!!
December 14th, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:
arg
Yeah I know, but how often do you see P platers driving VL's.

Quote:
he has an american flag, so i'm guessing he lives in the US. if that's the case i haven't seen any holdens around.
I know he's from the States. just thought I'd throw in a stupid Australian suggestion. You've got Holdens in the US, just they are called Isuzu there (e.g. Isuzu Rodeo), and you've got the Pontiac GTO, that is a Holden Monaro with an ugly front.
December 14th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Ohhh Isuzu thats a very bad company over here lol. Probably a Ford maybe. Maybe an old Volvo.
Ah man I think i saw a Peaugot or Opel or something today its so tiny. Could be so fuel efficient.
--
Boots
December 14th, 2004  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
arg
C'mon thats why they keep winning the V8 Supercar.
December 14th, 2004  
egoz

V8 super car series? no offense, but that's comparable to the japan gt series. both of them are so rigged to make their domestic cars look good it's sad. an example? when the McLaren F1 was entered in the Japan GT series it got it's butt kicked by a lot of the Japanese manufacturers. the reason? well the officials deemed the V12 too powerful to compete so they reduced the HP by adding restrictors. fine, they did the same thing for the Le Mans car, but the Le Mans McLaren swept the series with a 1-4 position win. but in Japan the McLaren was beat by Supras and Skylines. that just doesn't make sense in my book....
December 14th, 2004  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
V8 super car series? no offense, but that's comparable to the japan gt series. both of them are so rigged to make their domestic cars look good it's sad. an example? when the McLaren F1 was entered in the Japan GT series it got it's butt kicked by a lot of the Japanese manufacturers. the reason? well the officials deemed the V12 too powerful to compete so they reduced the HP by adding restrictors. fine, they did the same thing for the Le Mans car, but the Le Mans McLaren swept the series with a 1-4 position win. but in Japan the McLaren was beat by Supras and Skylines. that just doesn't make sense in my book....
But what has the Japan GT series got to do with the V8 Supercars???????????
December 14th, 2004  
egoz

i meant the V8 series is like the Japan series where the intent is to market the domestic vehicles. to do that they limit import entries and beef up the domestic cars to look better.
December 15th, 2004  
Hereatlast

i dunno what's goin on here but i'm just gonna say that my uncle (great great great [ya get it]) invented the Oldsmobile also known as the horseless wagon. and his name was Ransom E. Olds!
December 15th, 2004  
Trevor

I'm somehow related to Alexander Graham Bell (Inventor of the telephone for those of you who didn't know)
December 15th, 2004  
buddy

is it just me or did the last two posts have absolutely nothing to do with first cars?