May 21st, 2005  
wolfen

Topic: Firefox, Netscape, or IE?

Firefox, Netscape, or IE?
Which one do you guys like better?
Personally I prefer firefox, since Netscape once again dumped 50+ bookmarks
May 22nd, 2005  
SigPig

I'm currently using Firefox. I like that you can open up pages in tabs in one window. I also like that it routinely blocks popups. And I love the customizable search box.

I've not used Netscrape in years, so I can't comment. As for Internet Exploder, given all the security defects that seem endemic to MS products, using IE to browse the net is like using panty hose as a condom.
May 22nd, 2005  
behemoth79

i like slimbrowser alot. its got a great popup blocker and if i want to recover a popup (i.e. java popups) i can just recover it easy. its a tabbed browser too so all the windows dont clutter up my taskbar. it also supports everything from IE.
--
Firefox, Netscape, or IE?
May 22nd, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Firefox it has less pop-ups and you can have mulitple tabs open in one screen
May 22nd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

HI,

FireFox

Peace
May 22nd, 2005  
Tibs

Firefox.
May 22nd, 2005  
KC72

Firefox by a mile

the extentions are cool aswell
May 22nd, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Firefox > *

I use it on every computer my fingers grace. Tabbability is definetely my favorite feature. It allows me to open up multiple forums and threads and keep them up until I get there instead of having to hit back, click it, back, hit it or have a million windows open.

Right now I have 17 Milforum threads tabbed, and a couple of links from the a-10 thread and whatnot.
May 22nd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Netscape
May 22nd, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Camino - it's another Mozilla variant like FireFox. I like it's organization alot better though.