Firefox, Netscape, or IE? - Page 2

--
Firefox, Netscape, or IE?

May 23rd, 2005  
pixiedustboo

I love the tabs on Firefox. And I am able to do a couple more things than on Safari..

However, I still use Safari to chat on a webpage and resize images because they don't work on Firefox for me.

Once I get Tiger I'll be fully back on Safari I believe.
May 23rd, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Im guessing IE is Internet Explorer. I choose that onl because its what im used to and most comfortable with. I have never even heard of Firefox but it seems to be highly reccomended by all of you so maybe ill check it out.
May 23rd, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Im guessing IE is Internet Explorer

OMG Still Struck with the Crappy IE ........ and all that Spyware and Vanurablities IE attract ............. Change to FireFox you will like it

Click on the FireFox Banner on my Signature to Download it ............

Peace
-=SF_13=-
--
May 23rd, 2005  
Locke

yeah, once you've Foxed theres no going back
firefox is aweseome, nice and quick too
May 23rd, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

We have Safari 2.0 from Tiger now, Serenity, and it is indeed much better. I switch back and forth between it and Camino probably for much the same reasons you've been switching back and forth. Safari crashed alot when we installed Tiger, but the system update has fixed all that. I'll probably be using it more and more now.
May 23rd, 2005  
MontyB

Firefox, tried Opera for a while but it seemed far too over complicated for what was needed, it does handed tabbed paging better than Firefox though.
May 23rd, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Well I have Firefox downloading now. Ill post later on to let you guys know if its workin out for me. I went to the site and did some reading on it and it seems way better than IE. Thanks alot for bringing this to me
May 24th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pte_clarke
Well I have Firefox downloading now. Ill post later on to let you guys know if its workin out for me. I went to the site and did some reading on it and it seems way better than IE. Thanks alot for bringing this to me
Dont forget to download the page tabbing addons they add a bit of configurability to the process.
May 24th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

I use the old firebird or whatever I never upgraded
May 24th, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Well after awhile of using Firefox I have to say.....WAY BETTER!!!!
Thanks alot for introducing this program to me