Firefly

moving0target

Anyone watch this show for the roughly 37 seconds that it graced Fox's programing? If your favorite character in Star Wars is Han Solo; if you love a good "old fashioned" space opera; if you're bored and need ~14 hours of great scifi; pick this series up. It made it to the big screen in the movie Serenity, and, while it was a great movie, it didn't quite capture the spirit of the show.

I just picked up the series for $25 at Amazon, and I can't wait for it to arrive!

I was lucky to catch a series of Firefly episodes on Sci Fi channel. I spent quite a bit of Saturday watching it, it's a great series.

the movie serenity was one of the best iv seen in a while, if the series is like the movies then its a must buy for me

I'm a huge Firefly fan because of Starwars. Han Solo & Malcolm Reynolds sould easily be friends if they ever crossed path.

Firefly was great because it was truly what I like about Starwars. It's a Space Western.

Starwars (Before those crappy prequels) was the samew reason. Han Solo is nothing but a cowboy. If you have read the Starwars books like the X-Wing Series or New Jedi Order Series you will see how much Starwars is a good series too.

The series is better than the movie. You actually get to know the characters...and, surprise, they're interesting people. I got my care package from Amazon, by the way, and have been savoring every moment of Firefly goodness.

You hit the nail on the head, 5.56.

Back