Firearm Fatalities At Record Lows

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Firearm Fatalities At Record Lows
ITASKA, IL—A newly released report from the National Safety Council shows that accidental firearms-related fatalities remain at record lows, and that firearms-related accidents involving youths continue to decline significantly.
The report says these downward trends are occurring even as firearms ownership continues to rise in the United States. Statistics in the NSC’s 2007 “Injury Facts” report show a 40 percent decrease in accidental firearms-related fatalities during a 10-year period ending in 2005. The report also shows firearms-related accidents involving children ages 14 and under declined 69 percent between 1995 and 2003. Downward trends also are being reported by other sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
For more information, visit www.nsc.org.

OK, I'll just have to be a big enough man and say my opinions are wrong. Will you please forgive me 5.56*45mm. I will even buy a 45 magnum to protect my family to prove my point. Hope my shocking hair trigger temper doesn't cause a problem. Hope the neighbours behave themselves but I think I will be OK.
better see the doc before I purchase the gun.

OK, I'll just have to be a big enough man and say my opinions are wrong. Will you please forgive me 5.56*45mm. I will even buy a 45 magnum to protect my family to prove my point. Hope my shocking hair trigger temper doesn't cause a problem. Hope the neighbours behave themselves but I think I will be OK.
better see the doc before I purchase the gun.

Look, you don't want to own a firearm. Fine by me. Im not pushing it on you. You can own and choose what not to own. It's called freedom of choice. But wait...... You don't have that in your country.

In America, we the people have the right to keep and bear arms. That also means that we have the right to choose not to own firearms if we choose not too.

All I'm trying to do is to keep folks like you from taking away my rights to keep and bear arms. You don't like firearms. FINE! But because you don't like something doesn't give you the righ to try and take away my arms.

Back