Find your Destiny number

LIPS

Go here:
http://dolly.ninemsn.com.au/dolly/dollydestiny/destinynumbers/default.asp

Just for a bit of fun. Mine is 8 and it means:

Let's hope your solar calculator has a lifetime guarantee, because you're going to spend a lot of your life adding up money! Your destiny will be filled with hard work, but some pretty special rewards. Expensive or valuable property, jewellery or cars could lie ahead. You will make a success of your life, and the only problem will be an identity crisis, when you ask yourself if there is more to life than materialism. This won't turn you into a born-again hippy, but it will help you to find fulfillment in other ways too. You may be a banker, business type, lawyer, or boss. You link to Eight Name/Fate numbers

ummm im 5 and it says all this crap that makes me want to puke... ;)

"Be careful! Five Name Numbers and Five Fate Numbers have a pre-destined link to you too"

Destiny says you'll have to take on a lot of responsibility during your lifetime, and some serious decisions lie in store for you. Your path is about developing practical skills and hard work. That doesn't sound like much fun, but a Four Fate Number is also quite rewarding, as you will end up with a solid house, a secure career, and investments or rewards you can pass on to your family. You could end up as an executive, accountant, engineer, pharmacist, agriculturalist or builder with this number. You may also end up building your own home or becoming quite a good home renovator. You will find that other Four Name Numbers and Four Fate Numbers play a major role in your destiny.

Hmmm, I've already done most of the things mentioned so I just have to take some serious decisions to call it a day..... :roll:

Mine is 1
Dont believe in any of that stuff though, you make your own destiny.
"Your life path will require you to take charge, be independent and come up with original solutions to problems. Destiny says you'll have to go out on your own in your lifetime. You could end up as an inventor, designer, engineer, explorer or creative type. You will be in at the beginning of many new and out-there projects in your career, and you may have your own company one day, or be given a special role in somebody else's business which allows you to head up a new, wild or exciting area. People with a One Name Number or Fate Number will have a spooky role to play in your life."

Mine is 22, hmmm... Why did I put 22 in my forum name?

Anyway this is what 22 means:
You are headed for big things with this Fate Number. In fact, you may find yourself acting as an ambassador, politician, business entepreneur, or other bigwig. You will be given at least one massive task to take care of in your lifetime, and will manage to bring it in under budget. This will be a key part of your success by the way! You are one of life's achievers and will spend your life beginning new projects and then slowly building them until they really take off. You may have a special part to play in all our lives eventually, too. Other Twenty-Two Name or Fate Numbers connect with you.

Do you believe that? Do I believe that?
:roll:

Even when you're in your twenties, you'll seem much more mature and experienced than other people. Scary, but true! This Fate Number keeps you ahead of other people because of your interest in current affairs, global issues and the big picture. You may find happiness as a teacher, lecturer, doctor, politician or diplomat. You will be asked to set an example to people throughout your life, and although you will have to live by the rules, you will find it makes you feel that you are doing the right thing with your life. You will end up as a lifelong charity donor, too. Nine Fate/Name Number types appeal.

I am a 9 and some of that really is true

5 is your destiny number.
You won't be tied down for long during your lifetime. Your path is a pretty free and easy one, and your holidays will be as important to you as the other 365 days in the year. You could end up working in telecommunications, computers, publishing, media, travel, languages and anything which finds you dealing directly with the public. You will have amazing experiences overseas and discover that one journey in particular changes your life and becomes a major learning experience. Destiny says there will be one or more episodes when your financial slackness costs you dearly, though. Be careful! Five Name Numbers and Five Fate Numbers have a pre-destined link to you too.

:shock: The scary thing is I was planning on working with computers.

Your friends and family will have to get used to the idea that you'll be off in your own little world a lot of the time. This Fate Number will lead you towards meditation, study or unusual interests and hobbies. You could end up as a teacher, humanitarian, guru, leader, advisor or have a special part to play in public life or the public service. You will have a strong sense of purpose - almost as if you've got a mission - by the time you are 30. Your intuition or psychic abilities will end up becoming a big part of your life and times. Eleven Name or Fate Number people have a big soul connection to you.

Back