Finally got my Springfield

OORAH

YAY.

yesterday, on his way home from work, he went to the local gun store, just to see what they had, and he saw the rifle i've been looking for for about a year. I went there today with him, and we bought her, at a pretty good price. Middle range serial number, excellent condition, for 700 bucks. He through in a sling and 40 rounds of decent ammo, because thats the kinda guy he is, and thats why i LOVE him.

I love the Springfield, never shot it, but held one, pretty clunky and heavy next to a modern day carbine.

But let me tell you, loud! But I heard, HEARD, that the reciol isnt as bad as one may think for a rifle of that time frame.

the he would be mr. sheard, owner and operator of sheards gun store. the love is a figurative love, and does not reflect any homosexual feelings we have towards each other.

ps. i think i'm gonna be a lawyer when i grow up

postpics.gif

you have to teach me how to do this :angel:

what does this have to do with anything? I am confused lol:avi:

I think thats one of those, find and circle the sentence that doenst belong stuff, lol.

But, a lawyer? Well, there are always needs for those guys, with all the diputes that happen nowa dayz, youll never run out of business.

Sounds pretty cool, I wouldnt have the patiance for it.

Back