I finally got my Mosin Nagant!

I think Mighty meant if he pay you then you can pay another Mosin for Mighty then you mail it to Mighty's home. I think.

I think thats what he said to but you need so much money to et it to Kuwait. Especially ince its in the Middle-East.

no problem :) name the price :)

hey, just tell me how much you need for the mission to get completed, and I will see 8)

deal?

These are some of my WWII Rifles. And the Mosin Nagant is one of my favorite rifles.

000_0569.jpg

From top to bottom.

Soviet Nagant Officer's Model (USSR)

S&W Model 11 Victory (USA/UK)

Walther P-38 (Germany)

Mauser K98k Karabiner (Germany)

Lee Enfield No4 Mk I (UK)

Yugoslav M24/47 Mauser (Yugoslavia)

Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine (USSR)

Mosin Nagant M39 Rifle (Finland)

Last edited:
Playboy? Sound good to me. You got Candice Mitchell on the Playboy? Hand off of Beers? Sound too bad to me. heh.

5.56X45mm said:
These are some of my WWII Rifles. And the Mosin Nagant is one of my favorite rifles.

000_0569.jpg

From top to bottom.

Soviet Nagant Officer's Model (USSR)

S&W Model 11 Victory (USA/UK)

Walther P-38 (Germany)

Mauser K98k Karabiner (Germany)

Lee Enfield No4 Mk I (UK)

Yugoslav M24/47 Mauser (Yugoslavia)

Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine (USSR)

Mosin Nagant M39 Rifle (Finland)

wow wow, hey from where did u get all those?

nice btw :cheers:

All of them were bought through private purchase.

I got them from different folks.

Like the M44, I got it at the gun range. A guy was shooting it. And we started talking. I had a used Remington 700 ADL ($300 US). And we traded. I got the rifle plus an extra hundred bucks.

5.56X45mm said:
I'm currently looking for a Soviet SVT 40 and a German Gewehr 43.

I love my SVT-40. It's a trip to shoot...and you get some funny looks at the range. The irony of it that the Germans arguably got more effective usage from the rifle than the Russians.

Of all my WWII era long guns, I love my Swedish Mauser the most. It's hard to describe, but the rifle is just comfortable. It'd be a great addition to the collection of all you guys complaining about bruised soldiers. 6.5x55 Swede is a milder cartridge than 7.62x55, 8mm, or .303, but it's still fully capable of taking down large mammals.

A lot of folks have been telling me that the 6.5X55 Swede is a great mid-size cartridge. The only mid size rifle cartridge that I have in my collection right now is a Winchester Model 70 chambered in the .270 Winchester. Now that round is one shoulder buster sometimes. The .30-06 kicks less than it.

I'm pretty rangy so I don't have any fat or much meat to protect my collarbone/shoulder, and 6.5x55 Swede is completely comfortable for me. I've put a couple hundred rounds down range at a sitting without a bruise. I can't say that for marathons with .303 Brit or 8mm.

...444 smarts a bit, too.

Back