I finally got my Mosin Nagant!

Yes, if u send me the money.......and then well each have to get a C&R license which costs bout $100 then well have to pay shipping to Kuwait .......

MightyMacbeth said:
well if it isnt the old guy 8)

congats on what lol
On finally getting his Mosin Nagant, which is the topic of this thread.
Now pay attention young fella!

I am one of this forums, I am the duke of milforum, I rest in here and no where else!

lol, good one eh?

Anyway fronzz, so u say u have the ability to buy me one? and u only need the money right?

Fronz

I'm curious what made you settle on the Mosin-Nagent? Its a somewhat usual choice. Most guys I know who like WWII weapons go for the more famous M1 Gerand, M1 Carbine, Springfield 1903, or one of bolt-action Mausers. Have you used it before/did you like how it shoots? Or were you just curious with a Russian weapon.

hmm, well I dont know about him, but any, actaully, any ww2 rifle would do.. leenfield? any really, arisak.. It would be a pleasure :)

WEll,my bro has 3 and whren he got his first one i liked shootong it so much i bought one and there stareted my collection. And Garands r too expensive....

okay, its either I am coming to you, or maybe u can get me one right? and I will give ya the money dont worry :)

u up for it man?

Back