Finally got to go fishing! 56k death (lots of pics)

lol i plan on it!!:) plus why go through life and not enjoy it for its full potential instead of just half assing it:)

If you don't, you'll have my 11.5 boot in your azz, missy. Ain't no daughter of mine, biological or otherwise, going to miss out on anything life offers. Don't be a Richard.

Oh, and Blue Gills are good eating over a pound!

So there. Nenner, nenner, boo boo, and bite me.

:drink:

Side note:

I actually went fishing again on Saturday, but the bite was very slow. We caught a few fish, but none were keepers. We had steaks over an open fire, a few beers, and drowned a few worms.

Great evening, but not so "great" when it came to landing some dinner-sized fish.

Side note:

I actually went fishing again on Saturday, but the bite was very slow. We caught a few fish, but none were keepers. We had steaks over an open fire, a few beers, and drowned a few worms.

Great evening, but not so "great" when it came to landing some dinner-sized fish.

You went fishing in tha' rain???? It's been pouring here in DFW, you do live in the metro area right???

You went fishing in tha' rain???? It's been pouring here in DFW, you do live in the metro area right???

Yes, ma'am - Grand Prairie, to be exact. Rain, schmain. When it is time to fish, let Mother Nature unfurl. Not like I never lived in worse in the Infantry.

Still, I admit that I miss the sun. It's been dreary for 2 weeks now.

I had no idea you were in the Tri-Cities area! Grab the hubby and lets go grab a beer somewhere close! Call me if'n you'd like to set that up: 972.262.2407

I met Dale (The13thRedneck) off this board - he stayed at my house in AZ for 3 days. Many beers met their demise in that stint. :)

Would be really cool to meet some other members!

Yes, ma'am - Grand Prairie, to be exact. Rain, schmain. When it is time to fish, let Mother Nature unfurl. Not like I never lived in worse in the Infantry.

Still, I admit that I miss the sun. It's been dreary for 2 weeks now.

I had no idea you were in the Tri-Cities area! Grab the hubby and lets go grab a beer somewhere close! Call me if'n you'd like to set that up: 972.262.2407

I met Dale (The13thRedneck) off this board - he stayed at my house in AZ for 3 days. Many beers met their demise in that stint. :)

Would be really cool to meet some other members!

Hahahahhaa, the hubby part is funny like hell....dont have one,... and sure dont need one ha! My brother stays in DeSoto, so thats not that far from you..:)

Hahahahhaa, the hubby part is funny like hell....dont have one,... and sure dont need one ha! My brother stays in DeSoto, so thats not that far from you..:)

Well, then I apologize for the "hubby" comment. I thought I had read somewhere that your man was deployed to the 'Box. I must have had you confused - memory sucks at my age, lol. Sorry about that, miss!

I've not been to DeSoto, though I've worked all around it: Garland, Ft Worth, Dallas, GP, and even Wichita Falls. I own Integrity Electric. Nothing big, but we work all over the place. Mostly I do service upgrades, energy efficiency (such as Power Savers) and fixing things other electricians can't figure out. Fun work, in its own way, but frustrating. I can't stand homeowners looking over my shoulder and asking ten million questions. I'm not there to teach a class on electrical theory! Lead me, follow me, or get the F out of my way!

I have a job in Richardson right now where the homeowner is driving me NUTS! I'm wiring her entire house, but she wants to know why each wire goes to each place. STFU and move! 16 years and a Master Electrician's license - I know what I am doing, and I don't have the compunction to explain why each wire in a circuit leads to where it goes.

Sorry for ther mini-rant.

So, how about that beer? Bring the brother. Is he a vet?

Well, then I apologize for the "hubby" comment. I thought I had read somewhere that your man was deployed to the 'Box. I must have had you confused - memory sucks at my age, lol. Sorry about that, miss!

I've not been to DeSoto, though I've worked all around it: Garland, Ft Worth, Dallas, GP, and even Wichita Falls. I own Integrity Electric. Nothing big, but we work all over the place. Mostly I do service upgrades, energy efficiency (such as Power Savers) and fixing things other electricians can't figure out. Fun work, in its own way, but frustrating. I can't stand homeowners looking over my shoulder and asking ten million questions. I'm not there to teach a class on electrical theory! Lead me, follow me, or get the F out of my way!

I have a job in Richardson right now where the homeowner is driving me NUTS! I'm wiring her entire house, but she wants to know why each wire goes to each place. STFU and move! 16 years and a Master Electrician's license - I know what I am doing, and I don't have the compunction to explain why each wire in a circuit leads to where it goes.

Sorry for ther mini-rant.

So, how about that beer? Bring the brother. Is he a vet?

Hey!!! I teach in Richardson!!!! LOL!!! My bro is a detective for DPD, he's in the family violence unit,..and hes a Navy vet :)

Hey!!! I teach in Richardson!!!! LOL!!! My bro is a detective for DPD, he's in the family violence unit,..and hes a Navy vet :)

Then let's get that beer flowing! I'm inviting your brother, so you know it is innocent (unless you don't want it to be <wink>) LOL!

I'm meeting up with another lady and her husband next weekend to do some work on their house just north of Richardson. We both belong to another website, military.com. She designed my work shirts, and the embroidery artist made your brother's uniforms (he does ALL of the Dallas PD work).

Let's all meet at an Applebees or something and scarf some hot wings and drain some pitchers of beer.

Then let's get that beer flowing! I'm inviting your brother, so you know it is innocent (unless you don't want it to be <wink>) LOL!

I'm meeting up with another lady and her husband next weekend to do some work on their house just north of Richardson. We both belong to another website, military.com. She designed my work shirts, and the embroidery artist made your brother's uniforms (he does ALL of the Dallas PD work).

Let's all meet at an Applebees or something and scarf some hot wings and drain some pitchers of beer.

Sounds, good...I'll let my bro know..he will be happy to join the crowd as long as alcohol is involved hahahaha!:drunkb:

You guys are going to have a good time. Sky, AZ is a good guy. One of the nicest people I know.
lol i totally agree!!!

If you don't, you'll have my 11.5 boot in your azz, missy. Ain't no daughter of mine, biological or otherwise, going to miss out on anything life offers. Don't be a Richard.

Oh, and Blue Gills are good eating over a pound!

So there. Nenner, nenner, boo boo, and bite me.

:drink:
hehe fine fine:) lol i dont eat any seafood so hah!!! :) and i so dont believe you missed out on life:)

lmao we get out June 5th too!! though we heard rumors that they were changing it to June 4th.....there is no telling with our school system:)

lmao we get out June 5th too!! though we heard rumors that they were changing it to June 4th.....there is no telling with our school system:)

LOL!!! Students get out on the 4th here!!! BUT TEACHERS get out on the 5th...damn...that sucks!!!! LOL!!

Back