Finally got to go fishing! 56k death (lots of pics)

You'd be surprised. People who are supposed to be smart really. The women realize they can take advantage of them and do. In the end they just end up being massive holes in the guys' financial buckets. They do a good job of bleeding them dry. The guys know they're in trouble but can't get rid of their girl no matter what. Actually had one guy sort of turn on me for me suggesting that she's a problem even after he had admitted the fact.

You'd be surprised. People who are supposed to be smart really. The women realize they can take advantage of them and do. In the end they just end up being massive holes in the guys' financial buckets. They do a good job of bleeding them dry. The guys know they're in trouble but can't get rid of their girl no matter what. Actually had one guy sort of turn on me for me suggesting that she's a problem even after he had admitted the fact.

Well, those women you're talking bout' are low-life's, who like you said like to live off, of men and take their cash..however, there are plenty of women now, especially in this time and age, that if I might say...are very, very, independent, smart, and ambitious :) Wooo Hoooo!!!! lol,..."am one of them :wink:" lol,...but you're right Red...some women are just plain trash....

Well, those women you're talking bout' are low-life's, who like you said like to live off, of men and take their cash..however, there are plenty of women now, especially in this time and age, that if I might say...are very, very, independent, smart, and ambitious :) Wooo Hoooo!!!! lol,..."am one of them :wink:" lol,...but you're right Red...some women are just plain trash....
LOL soo very very true...i cant stand people like that..Why depend on someone else when you can go and do it your self?? thats just lazyness:)

LOL soo very very true...i cant stand people like that..Why depend on someone else when you can go and do it your self?? thats just lazyness:)

That's why my young beautiful lady, YOU! need to go on to college get a good education, a good job, and you will be the one calling the shots...lol..it pays off really :) oh, and you wont have the need to put up with men's b******t.. :)

Last edited:
That's why my young beautiful lady, YOU! need to go on to college get a good education, a good job, and you will be the one calling the shots...lol..it pays off really :) oh, and you wont have the need to put up with men's b******t.. :)
lol i plan on it!!:) plus why go through life and not enjoy it for its full potential instead of just half assing it:)

Back