I finally did it, FINALLY

Jason Bourne

so the other day on the city bus, this guy from my school is sitting about two rows away from me, he waits for all the other people in the back to get off at their stops then out of know where he just starts swearing at me and about our country. "F-you, F-America, F-the Army, F-the Marines, F-the military, F-you some more, F-this, F-that", now while i am trying to figure why this SOB is saying what he is saying he just keeps on saying it and then starts flipping me off, the conversation of him saying F-this or F-that and me just sitting there wondering what the just happened, goes on for about 8-10 minutes, untill finally this mother on the bus says, "excuse me sir could you watch your language, my daughter is on the bus", he looks at her and tells her to go F-herself, then he turns to me and tells me to do the same thing, Calmy(i was hiding my anger at this time) I tried to explained to him a bit about the military and my country, which got the response of "F-you", I then asked him "If you hate this country so much why don't you leave" which got the response of "because America is to f-ING gay", I didn't understand any of the logic behind his opinions, so then i told him i would gladly kick his ass if he got off the bus at my stop, he refused. When the bus finally came to my stop he said he didn't believe in violence but to "watch your F-ing back, you better watch your F-ing back" which made no sense at all since he didn't "believe" in violence, so i told him that i was gonna kick his ass tomorrow.

The next day at school, i waited till lunch then i confronted him about yesterday, so he cussed me out again with his obscene language, saying numerous things about me being brainwashed and ignorant because i love America and because i want to join the Marines. Then someone in the hall asked if i was gonna hit him, the kid responded by saying "Matt's too much of a ***** to hit me". BAMMMMMM, I just snapped and I gave him a right hook to the face, he did a full 180 spin and fell into the wall, he couldn't even stand up straight, i hit him again and he went down to his knees, then he tried to hit me but before he could connect with his fist i hit him again and he went down again, then the cool campus monitor, who happened to be a friend of mine, was nice enough to pull me off him before i really messed him up. Then while we were in the office this stupid kid cussed out the principal and asst. principal then ran out of the school. I know that maybe i could've just ignored him but it felt so good to finally unleash on someone, the funny thing was that when i got back to school everyone said practically the same thing, that i only did what everyone else wanted to do.

I am just glad that i could finally get this off my chest. Oh and incase you were wondering, the bus incident was UNPROVOKED, out of NOWHERE he just started harassing me, he was also doing for weeks before that but i guess that incident set me off.

:twisted: Good job! Don't know how I would've held back once he told that lady to F-herself, though. Turn me into a berserker right there

AWWWWWWWW! Now of course, me being the 30 year old mother of 4 trapped in the body of a 17 year old ( :lol: ), my first instinct after reading that was "was he okay?". I mean, did you really hurt him, or just slap him around a bit? LOL In any case, good job! You'll make a hell of a Marine! :D

~*Brittany*~

First I was a bit upset about you giving that guy a hit in the face, but reading the last lines in your post that guy deserved a decent :whip: to get a grip and sort some stupidity out.

Take care of yourself, ok?

i had the almost the same incident once. we were at school and a whole bunch of military mothers had come on campus for some presentation. and this one guy just went off. he starts cussing and making a total scene. one of the parents asked him to be quiet because they had their children there. he kept going and starting cussing directly at them and saying how he hoped their sons and daughters would die in Iraq. I told him to shut up. he kept going. i told him to shut up again. he kept going. told him to shut up once more. he kept going. well that was strike three. i turned around and took a swing. he ducked. then i kneed him in the face. that blow broke his nose and he just dropped. well my actions werent really appreciated by the staff so i was hauled away waiting to be arrested. well while i was in the office, the parents came up to me and each one thanked me personally. when the police arrived, they asked what happened and the staff told them i kneed a kid in the face. THATS ALL THEY SAID. i tried to explain myself and they kept telling me to shut up. i tried and tried but nothing. luckily one of the parents was still hanging around and came to my aid. she told officer what happenedreally happened and then the officer asked the principal, "so you still want me to arrest him?"
teh staff member said, "yes. he assaulted a student."
the officer said, "youve gotta be shitting me."
he laughed and walked away.
so i walked away a hero and the staff memeber was bashed in the local paper for wanting to have me arrested. (one of the mothers was also a writer for the local paper)

so all in all i had a good day. it had been awhile since i had been able to take out my frustration and anger (football season had ended).

:shock: You could of used diplomacy at first. You know, "Say that again and I can't promise that the following actions will be in your favor." Or waited till he swung first. Missileer said it best, "Your right to swing your fist ends at the edge of my nose."

violence is not the answer, *looks around and laughs histericallly* hope ya guys had fun putting these kids into the dirt, i sure as hell woudlve :)

I wish i could do that without getting beat up...im too much of a weakling...Im more of a talker myself...That and I use blackmail a little bit too...But the one time i did take a swing at a kid for talking bad about my father(National Guard)...I took the swing, kid turned around ,slammed into the slide(metal not plastic) and broke his nose. I was 12 at the time.

Back