The Final Insult

Del Boy

Here it is - the final insult and betrayal from an unelected prime minister who has hardly any support here, who has refused an election, refused the election manifesto promise from his party of a referendum on constitutional EU matters, has ruined our finances as chancellor, and amongst other calamities has impoverished our lowest paid by doubling their tax rate. Included in the signing away were our vetos on justice and home affairs,sport, transport and energy, 55 areas in all.

We should have expected it. :evil:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/52947

Last edited:
Why do you think that they say these things have been RATified???

And since when did you think that politicians were there for your benefit? C'mon Del Boy wakey, wakey!

Welcome to America's debacle, from a whole different angle. The government making up the minds of the people for them...

the inmates have taken over the asylum!

this government is supposed to actually be good for us... but they're obsessed with lining their pockets and listening to the highly vocal minority.

Chris%20Weston%20Big%20Brother%20Hey%20Oscar.jpg
big_brother_f.jpg

Fake................................................................................Real

Last edited:
Why do you think that they say these things have been RATified???

And since when did you think that politicians were there for your benefit? C'mon Del Boy wakey, wakey!

Seno - exactly what my ol' dad always told me! He said I was a fool who would end up with nothing. But he was proud of me.:crybaby:

And thanks for the posts guys, hitting the nail on the head. Why do I remain such a bloody optimist ? I still do - I'm like Don Quixote waiting for El Cid .

Last edited:
The Company I work for has a large poster at the entrance with mug shots of all the traitors and spies caught selling secrets to foreign governments.

Back