Filthy Git!

StevenPreece

:jump: I finished a workout in the gym yesterday and opted to sit in the steam room to wind down. There was a middle-aged guy sat next to me. Suddenly he lifted a razor to his face and started shaving. When he finished he leaned forward and tapped the razor onto the bench allowing all his facial air to fall into a pile. Then he swept it onto the floor with his hand before getting up and walking out to use the jacuzzi. I sat for a while, feeling a little unclean. Then I thought, the Dirty Crabby Bastard. I felt like dragging him out of the jacuzzi by his hair and back into the steam room to clean his mess up, but thought better of it. Instead, I turned on the nearby hose pipe and hosed the steam room out. The crabby git smiled as I did it, but then lost his smile when I turned the high powered cold water hose onto him.

The filthy git ran out of the exit door. Hope I don't see him in there again coz he's going to get the hose every time I see him from now on. :(

Steven Preece
Author of Amongst The Marines and Always A Marine.

Classic. That's why I hit the weights alone at home, then do a nice half mile run to cool down. It's perfectly safe as long as you don't put too much on the bar. Good job on showing people how to respect public property.

Wow. If someone had done something like that in the US it is likely either a fight would have erupted or a lawsuit would have been filed. Wow.

Marinerhodes said:
Wow. If someone had done something like that in the US it is likely either a fight would have erupted or a lawsuit would have been filed. Wow.

heh true but whatever works i guess...i wouldve been yelling at him to clean it up or sumthing but i guess that works

lol, I guess if it was here, You would find the windows of his car all gone, and the tires unfit for driving.. :lol:

But anyway, you wouldnt find anyone doing like that heh..

Last edited:
I was quite pleased with myself. Once upon a time I would have rubbed his face in it, but showed control and restraint. He was a pig and got the swilling he desereved. Funny thing is, I haven't seen him since. LOL

Steve

Author of Amongst The Marines and Always A Marine.

Back