film about japan military.

You're on the wrong side of the Great Firewall of China to view it bruv. ;)

Its nothing you haven't already seen, F-16's, F-15's, 500MDs, SuperCobras, Chinooks, C-130's, KC-135, AWACS, M-16's just with the Japanese Bullseye instead of the Stars and Stripes.

Its a compilation, music like you'd expect from Hans Zimmer in The Rock and no talking. Its used to drum up fear of a remilitarised Japan here in the Big Red Chicken.

bulldogg said:
You're on the wrong side of the Great Firewall of China to view it bruv. ;)

Haha, apparently the Chinese government like me so much they are making an exception for me: I CAN download it :D

Is it true that you can get a Chinese person arrested by chatting with them on an instand messenger and sending them anti-government messages?
sandy said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kkxUEFBPEbY&search=japan%20%20self%20defence
You Tube version is here

Don,t you show yourself clown?or really clown?
Cannot you make remarks that anything doesn't tie to the militarism?

No he meant that the video supposedly is Chinese propaganda to show how scary and militaristic Japan supposedly is. He was ranting against the Chinese government, not Japan's. It didn't really look like anti-Japanese propaganda to me though.

Last edited:
the video was made by japanese .
because they want to make more youth to be as a solider,so they made the propaganda video to persuade the youth to be as a solider.
the video was made by the japanese.

also ,every one can download them easily .
i do not know why you can not download them .
but ,at least ,most of the friends here have downloaded them successfully.is it a good news??

because they want to make more youth to be as a solider,so they made the propaganda video to persuade the youth to be as a solider.

Cause china isnt known for its propaganda and no one joins the chinese army.

youth people don,t want to be soldier
it,s natural Tendency in all Advanced country.

dqwe

Rabs said:
Cause china isnt known for its propaganda and no one joins the chinese army.
it is true that there less and less people in china want to be engaged as a solider. because the salary in our coutry is very low.
with that salary the youth who is a solider can do nothing.

and many youth are very interested in earning money .

money means evil, but the youth has to survive first and we all want to survive well with the aboundant material enjoyment.

tretert

sandy said:
youth people don,t want to be soldier
it,s natural Tendency in all Advanced country.
this occurs in other developed countries,but not in japan .

because the salary of the soliders in japan the very high!!!!!!!!!!and the most high salary of the soliders in the world in the salary of japan soliders.
if the youth in your country can be a solider, it means that he can earn a lot of money........

in a sense ,money can do anything,money leads the youth to work as a solider in your country.

yingying said:
it is true that there less and less people in china want to be engaged as a solider. because the salary in our coutry is very low.
with that salary the youth who is a solider can do nothing.

and many youth are very interested in earning money .

money means evil, but the youth has to survive first and we all want to survive well with the aboundant material enjoyment.

A very accurate post. Money is god here and the only people in the PLA are the ones who lacked accessibility to higher education and lucrative employment. They do a lot of propaganda about the police and why you should respect them etc etc but in four years I have seen nothing in regards to the Army other than the occasional billboard. No recruiters, no recruiting advertisements and the conscription law is not enforced. There are more than enough poor farmers children to fill the ranks.

yingying said:
the video was made by japanese .
the video was made by the japanese.

also ,every one can download them easily .
i do not know why you can not download them .
but ,at least ,most of the friends here have downloaded them successfully.is it a good news??

No more so than many other videos I have seen. If it gets someone willing to join then more power to them I suppose. There is a new USMC commercial out that I have been seeing. Pretty cool if ya ask me.

yingying said:
this occurs in other developed countries,but not in japan .

because the salary of the soliders in japan the very high!!!!!!!!!!and the most high salary of the soliders in the world in the salary of japan soliders.
if the youth in your country can be a solider, it means that he can earn a lot of money........

in a sense ,money can do anything,money leads the youth to work as a solider in your country.
?
Unknown
Quieting

The soldier is unprofitable work.
Man who enters the army is foolish or whimicial man in japan.

Actually, the salaries of japan is about 300 times compared with your
country.
In 2003,salary of soldier in your country was about 50 people yen a month(about 6 dollar)
It is natural that top-class personnel promoted by PLA goes to private enterprise.
Generally,PLA is not interested in having good person but also buying weapons.
From my view,
soldier,s morale and rules were very low,
and senior officiaers rots were especially cruel.(amazingly,They were managing factoies and shops to use soldiers and equipment of Army for such business・・・・)

Back