Fighting

Do you start fights or end or try to help pull somebody off the other person or help the fight go on

• I help my friends and buddies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I pull people off

• I end it

• Total voters
Who wants to get into fights when you are out with friends having a drink .It just ends up dominating the night

As an Officer, starting fights is the last thing that I'm supposed to do. If I do see one, I would try to end it. If it comes to pulling the attacker off and slamming them against a wall...well that's something that depends on the situation.

Its kind of this way. If your a proper person that isn't in a gang or sorts. You probably don't get into conflicts even helping your buddies.

It's safe to say that you can't really fight well if your not mad or angry at your opponent even if your buddy is mad at them.

Gang members are a different story. Even if the opponent has done nothing to them, they will lash out at them to help their buddies and maintain their "image" to stay cool.

EagleStrike said:
Its kind of this way. If your a proper person that isn't in a gang or sorts. You probably don't get into conflicts even helping your buddies.

It's safe to say that you can't really fight well if your not mad or angry at your opponent even if your buddy is mad at them.
Boy is that true.

i help my friends, and stop the fight at the same time,otherwise u get a nasty result where even u ur self can be injured,beacouse in heat of fighting they dont look where they punch and kick

I pull them off. This one time I remember breaking up a fight between two really big fat guys. I was partially drunk at the time... I guess I had to be. If those guys ran at each other, I would have turned into pancake :lol:
Here's the way I see fighting: barring that you're a complete prick, there is nothing to gain from starting a fight. There is only something to lose. Even if you "win" the fight, on a legal standing you're in heaps of trouble if u started it, so if you cannot disappear from the scene fast enough... you could be spending a short while behind bars. It depends on how hard you hit that person too. If you're "too successful" you could be done in for gevious bodily harm.
Even in breaking up a fight, you should really attempt to break it, even if a friend is involved. Don't go in there with arms swinging from the get go, or else what you might do is simply escalate the fight.

Another time I broke up a fight, but the authorities caught us doing it. One guy involved in the fight and myself got called away. But because it was a genuine break up of the fight, the other guy actually told them that I was breaking the fight up and that I was not involved. I could have unleashed any number of techniques on him, but I chose to go in with my hands out, putting distance between him and the other guy. In the end the fight was broken, and I lost nothing.

Remember, going around and starting a fight is no better than going around picking pockets.

I got into a punch up last night at my regular pub "the woolshed". A bloke called my mate a "F:cen:G" because he has a stud in his lip. My mate head butted him in the nose, and then it was on for one and all. Got dragged out by the bouncers, but being regulars we just got told to calm down, go home, and come back next week.

Too much fight juice last night (Bundaberg Rum)

:(

AussieNick said:
I got into a punch up last night at my regular pub "the woolshed". A bloke called my mate a "F:cen:G" because he has a stud in his lip. My mate head butted him in the nose, and then it was on for one and all. Got dragged out by the bouncers, but being regulars we just got told to calm down, go home, and come back next week.

is that the same stuff russel crowe drinks then? lol

I think it depends on the situation, I like stand by my friends and if they're in trouble (getting their ass kicked by more than one person) then I'll jump in and help, but if it's a rather fair 1 vs 1 fight then I'll let happen...I don't see anything wrong with a fight now and then.

op's

My opinion is, if you start a fight with me, i'll bloody well end it!!

Never lost yet, I won't start on a night up but if some one persisits!!

I'll defend a mate, usually pull them off but chances are I'd jump in after lol

AussieNick said:

Man, getting dragged out by the bouncers sounds painful. I'd rather be dragged out by pretty much anything else. :D

I always wait to let that person to be taught a leason then when it starts getting bad i will pull them off....I never help my friends becuase they can defend themselves

if i see a fight and my buddies are in it, i might help. but in other cases, i'll do my best to end the fight

Its all about my buddies (fellow infantryman) if they are in a fight and need help, I'll start scrapping, but most of the time, they don't need any help..... I will be there for them because I know that they have my back.

Yeah you say that now but at my school a fight is a $500 doller ticket and most like alternitive

Back