Fighting - Page 2

View Poll Results :Do you start fights or end or try to help pull somebody off the other person or help the fight go on
I help my friends and buddies 10 43.48%
I pull people off 6 26.09%
I end it 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 30th, 2005  
pimp_squeak

I think it depends on the situation, I like stand by my friends and if they're in trouble (getting their ass kicked by more than one person) then I'll jump in and help, but if it's a rather fair 1 vs 1 fight then I'll let happen...I don't see anything wrong with a fight now and then.
January 31st, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
is that the same stuff russel crowe drinks then? lol
Russ, Russ the Kiwi??
He'd be too soft to drink Bundy
January 31st, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: op's

My opinion is, if you start a fight with me, i'll bloody well end it!!

Never lost yet, I won't start on a night up but if some one persisits!!

I'll defend a mate, usually pull them off but chances are I'd jump in after lol
--
Boots
January 31st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Obviously I think too much.
Do it your way guys.
January 31st, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieNick
I got into a punch up last night at my regular pub "the woolshed". A bloke called my mate a "FG" because he has a stud in his lip. My mate head butted him in the nose, and then it was on for one and all. Got dragged out by the bouncers, but being regulars we just got told to calm down, go home, and come back next week.

Too much fight juice last night (Bundaberg Rum)

Man, getting dragged out by the bouncers sounds painful. I'd rather be dragged out by pretty much anything else.
January 31st, 2005  
Joe252

I always wait to let that person to be taught a leason then when it starts getting bad i will pull them off....I never help my friends becuase they can defend themselves
February 1st, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
Man, getting dragged out by the bouncers sounds painful. I'd rather be dragged out by pretty much anything else.
Bouncers=Security [/quote]
February 1st, 2005  
bllrby2104

if i see a fight and my buddies are in it, i might help. but in other cases, i'll do my best to end the fight
February 1st, 2005  
Pete031

Its all about my buddies (fellow infantryman) if they are in a fight and need help, I'll start scrapping, but most of the time, they don't need any help..... I will be there for them because I know that they have my back.
February 2nd, 2005  
Joe252

Yeah you say that now but at my school a fight is a $500 doller ticket and most like alternitive