FIFA World Cup anyone?

Alex,

The curse came very close to being broken yesterday. But you'll be please to know that although I support England, I will be supporting Sweden against Germany.

fingolfin361 said:
....anyway, if they beat sweden, chances are they'll probably play argentina in the quarterfinals...

The only two teams that could play Argentina would be either Mexico or Portugal.

Is USA still in play? I'm confusing about it. If not, I will support England or Germany.

They should be two good games. Too bad they're both on at the same time. I wish they would show these games at night but the time difference is what kills ya.

The Cooler King said:
They should be two good games. Too bad they're both on at the same time. I wish they would show these games at night but the time difference is what kills ya.
Picture in picture! mwahahaha

What time will the USA versus Ghana play (USA-central time please? :) ) ..............Where the hell is Ghana? *looking up on the map* Ohh....from Africa. Never mind. :)

8:50am CST I believe is the... kickoff? Is that what they call it in soccer?

Isn't it funny, for three years and 11 months 97% of Americans forgot that soccer is even a sport and now all of the sudden we know the ins and outs of the game.

Popeye said:
The only two teams that could play Argentina would be either Mexico or Portugal.

Thats in the round of 16...and its Mexico. I was talking about the following round, the quarterfinals. That is of course, under the assumption that Argentina defeats Mexico.

Well, here we are in the 82nd minute and it looks like the Red, White and Blue won't be pulling out a win today, it's too bad, let's give it to the referees though, thanks to their hard work the US got S-K-R-U-D screwed at this World Cup. So there we have it, the USA finished 0-1-2 with their real opponents (the refs) finishing 2-0-1 (The one being the game against the Czech Republic that was the only one where the refs didn't have to intervene).

I'm going to kill every single US player. Ever. Period.And by the way...The penalty kick given by the "foul" on Onyewu was not even a foul...The referees gave us the sorriest calls I think they could have..The game against Italy...That referee should never officiate World Cup soccer again.

Damnation we Lost!!! 2-1

France will undoubtable choke tommorow as they have to win by a minimum of two goals. They are having enough problems getting 1.

The Cooler King said:
I would like to thank all the refs for ruining the ENTIRE World Cup.
Screw thanking them...im gonna hold a mandatory World Cup referee class to teach these mother f**kers how to freakin call a game! And when to call a foul that could and did change the outcome of a game!

Back