Fidel Castro Not In Power!!!!!

--

August 1st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Topic: Fidel Castro Not In Power!!!!!

Fidel Castro is under the knife and he has turned power of Cuba over to his Brother Raul! God willing he will die on the table. Hopefull he dies and he brother goes next in a couple of weeks if God answers my prayers.

I just wonder what is happening back on the island right now. Are any Anti-Communist Forces staging coups or revolutions? What will the USA do and also what is going to happen back here in Miami?

Lastly, what will Chavez in Venezuela do?
August 1st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Ruh-roh...What does this mean for the WORLD, not just around Cuba...I agree, hopefully he will go under the table. Is his brother the same as he is, worse? Better?
August 1st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Cuba Libre Viva Cuba!!!!!!!!!!
--
August 1st, 2006  
Fox

Does that mean I can go to Cuba?
August 1st, 2006  
sandy

I don't have any bad emotion to castro.
Actucally,Castro made cuba as communist nation.
But judging from poverty of cuba thosedays
That was natural for cuban people to choice communism.
Anyway,cuban people should choice their way by themself now.
August 1st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Sorry Sandy but as a Cuban I know that we did not choose Communism. We wanted freedom from Batista. Castro just turned out to be a Communist after he won power. There were many groups in Cuba during the Revolution. Castro's group was one of them.

And if Castro was loved by the Cuban people, why aren't their any free elections, why do millions risk theur lives daily trying to flee Cuba and reach America across the Florida Straits, and why are there millions of Cuban Exiles in America? Because we all hate Fidel Castro!

CUBA LIBRE, VIVA CUBA!!!
August 1st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Well, I for one am exicted for Cuba. Hopefully, best will come to best and Fidel Castro will die. Then his brother will be overthrown while attempting to get settled into the seat of power, and Cuba will finally be FREE!

By the way, since 5.56 was obviously too extatic to post one, I'll show a source for this one...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14126537/
August 1st, 2006  
phoenix80

No Big deal, another scum will replace him if he dies
August 1st, 2006  
sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Sorry Sandy but as a Cuban I know that we did not choose Communism. We wanted freedom from Batista. Castro just turned out to be a Communist after he won power. There were many groups in Cuba during the Revolution. Castro's group was one of them.

And if Castro was loved by the Cuban people, why aren't their any free elections, why do millions risk theur lives daily trying to flee Cuba and reach America across the Florida Straits, and why are there millions of Cuban Exiles in America? Because we all hate Fidel Castro!

CUBA LIBRE, VIVA CUBA!!!
Thank you,I understand now.
My view of cuba was concerned by Japan Communist Party.
August 1st, 2006  
mmarsh

5.56x5.45

I dont mean to bust your bubble, but they are saying its temporary. He aint dead, yet.
Fidels health has been speculated before, and all the diagnoses have been wrong so far. I wont believe it until they put him in the ground.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...tro/index.html

Besides, even if Castro dies, do you really think much will change? Raul Castro is very much a proud member of the old communist party guard and I have heard rumors that he has a reputation of being a even tougher hardliner than Fidel.