THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE MARINES

AmericanSweetheart....

I think this is Called.....

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus :lol: :lol:

;)

LadyHawk

to true

yeah thats a really good point! But being a Marine seems to add to the fact that they act like dumb asses. Oh well I love my Marine anyway.

Ash

03USMC said:
Duh I don't get it ?

Ya knows. I dumb as rock. Marine Corps GRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOHRAH.

Pretty good Top.

Haha very funny but I'm just saying I wonder about some of the Marines I know. They sometimes scare me with their stupidity. But the Marines are still the coolest branch and the most deserving of respect in my opinion.

Re: to true

AmericanSweetheart said:
yeah thats a really good point! But being a Marine seems to add to the fact that they act like dumb asses. Oh well I love my Marine anyway.

Ash

Well, that's a GOOD thing :)

Okay GUYs no Offense here Just HUMOR ;)

ASH.....

Think of it this way....

Men get Mars == Mork alien
Women Get Venus ==Venus God :rock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

AmericanSweetheart said:
03USMC said:
Duh I don't get it ?

Ya knows. I dumb as rock. Marine Corps GRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOHRAH.

Pretty good Top.

Haha very funny but I'm just saying I wonder about some of the Marines I know. They sometimes scare me with their stupidity. But the Marines are still the coolest branch and the most deserving of respect in my opinion.

Being so cool must help them in desert and tropical deployments huh? :roll:

[quote="DTop

Being so cool must help them in desert and tropical deployments huh? :roll:[/quote]

Yeah Top. But it's a hindrance on those Artic and Winter Deployments. :p

DTop said:
Who asked you Darcia? You're not even old enough to have heard anything 10000 times :lol:

I just saw your comment on this so that is why a late
come back....

ahhhh, I think he is old enough to hear something 10000
Times.....His Mother saying NO!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**

i just wanted to say, that I love marines. I think they are the best most professional soldiers in the world. The fact some of you say they do real dumb ass things sometimes, the one's I know only get into trouble if you let them get bored, and some how they always get back out of it on guts, brains, and heart. They first and foremost are soldiers, they're damn good at that, who gives a f**k if they don't know calculus or rocket science, they may think civilans are just as stupid for not knowing how to safely handle an M16. The Marines are some of the greatest people on the face of the Earth and the only small flaw I can find with them is that they make damn sure everyone else knows it. They have a right to be proud their marines, but I know quite a few that can be real cocky arrogant suns of b**tches but then that's part of who they are and what the corps entills in them. So from a civilian damn proud to call America home and to have people like the Marines protecting me. Here's a big OO-RAH! I'm praying for you guys and thanks for everything.

OOHRAH

I love the Marines too! I'm gonna be married to one and going to be becoming one soon! lol yeah I have to admit it I'm going to be a dumb Jarhead too oohrah!!!

Semper Fi,
Ashley

A version of the first joke is in the video game Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, with R Lee Emery doing the voice talent as the DI. Its very good, as is the game.

Back