Females....yes or no??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilitaryChicka

ok, new here and I've only seen like 2 other females on here!!....So my ? to all you guys is....What is your opinion on women in the military??...I mean, I'm the type of female that doesn't give a crap...I'm wild and 'cuss like a sailor'...and considered 'one of the guy' b/c of the way I act...and the line I ALWAYS get is...."America isn't ready to see it's mothers die on the front lines..."...I mean, if I wanna fight or die for something I believe in...shouldn't that be MY choice...it's not really how I wanna die, but if I die for something I believe in... hey, I'm all for it!

Inputs...please!

if you have proven yourself fit and capable of serving your country and have met all the requirements of your service, by all means, go for it

why aren't they allowed in forward combat positions?
is it becuase there is a massive spectre of physical and sexual abuse by whoever they are fighting if they are captured?
or is it because of the dinosaurs mentality that "they aren't tough enough"

I have many female cadets at my Squadron and have met many female permanent members of the forces. IMO if your a capable of reaching the entry standards, It dosen't matter

Please do a search before you start a new topic, this subject has been discussed several times before on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back