Female soldiers in the French army Pictures

Mar338

I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites of female soldiers in the French army. I saw a number pics of them on some other website and I have to say they look amazing in BDU's. If anyone has pictures or valid links feel free to post them on this thread.:cheers:

I found this calendar on YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5M0fGMb1A"]‪calendriers de femmes militaires et passionnées‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] , and this presentation:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxK8qBj_Iw8"]‪Les femmes dans l'armée‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Cool! Lets see if anyone knows of websites where I can find pictures of women in the French army dressed in the modern day BDU outfits. Or if you guys have pictures of French army women dressed in BDU outfits would be fine too!:smile:

LOL ! I found one, but they're mad at you because they are giving you the cold shoulder !

images

And another one...with really bulletproof ladies ! (Better than the chastity belt, I assume !)

images

I formally apologize to Monsieur Gerard Longuet, French Republic Defense Minister if he should feel in any way offended that I have dared comment in regards to the French female military uniform with some undertone that may be construed as having anything to do with sexual attraction, since I do not wish to awaken any painful memories he may have about what some of his political detractors may have gossiped about him.

Last edited:
cool one roamsk! the funny part is I already have these two pics LOL! But keep posting and tell other users to post some if you can. If you find websites post the links to them as well. thank you.

LOL ! I found one, but they're mad at you because they are giving you the cold shoulder !

images

And another one...with really bulletproof ladies ! (Better than the chastity belt, I assume !)

images

I formally apologize to Monsieur Gerard Longuet, French Republic Defense Minister if he should feel in any way offended that I have dared comment in regards to the French female military uniform with some undertone that may be construed as having anything to do with sexual attraction, since I do not wish to awaken any painful memories he may have about what some of his political detractors may have gossiped about him.

That was a cool one! Delivered to the point. Viva La France!!!

Re: Female soldiers in the French army

The young lady who is a tank commander, does she help her crew when they have to repair the tracks in the field? That is real heavy muscle work.

The young lady who is a tank commander, does she help her crew when they have to repair the tracks in the field? That is real heavy muscle work.

You'll be surprised how strong some military women are. They can be remarkably strong. But there is one thing that will always get in the way.....the nails!

Army girls , I was looking on the net the other day , not for women but anyway I was looking at the Israeli army pics and was quite supprised how many drop dead georgous girls in uniform the have .

Some of the WRAF women I've seen in my time, you could bolt fins onto their ankles and drop them out of a Vulcan bomber.

I served in Tchad with the French army and they have some very beautiful women, in Tchad their uniform is alot more revealing. Sleeveless vests and shorts.

Back