I feel old!!!!!

Duty Honor Country

I just got done the 1st part of my green to gold physical. Everything is great except for my left eye. Today, was the first time I could not read the 20/20 line with it. I knew my left eye was getting weaker, but this really sucks. The doc determined that I do not need glasses YET, but she said I will need them within a couple of years. I had perfect eye sight growing up...

this SUCKS!!!!

i dont think that that should make u think ur old,some ppl as u probably know wear glasses whole life,and by the way,i thin lences are pretty slick ;)

Hi,

I just got done the 1st part of my green to gold physical. Everything is great except for my left eye. Today, was the first time I could not read the 20/20 line with it. I knew my left eye was getting weaker, but this really sucks. The doc determined that I do not need glasses YET, but she said I will need them within a couple of years. I had perfect eye sight growing up...

this SUCKS!!!!

I got the Shock of my lifetime when the Doctor said "Son you need Glasses".......... :( :cry: ........Never thought that even i could need Glasses .

At First it felt Horrible ....... But with time you get Acustomed to it .....:) :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Doody said:

this SUCKS!!!!

I got my first glasses at the age of 7 so ...

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, (soon to be) 4-EYE ;)

Contacts no more ugly glasses that leave lines in the side of your head. I got glasses when I was 13 and I never wore them so I got contacts the month long ones and they are great.

Heh, you aren't old until you feel old. I've seen people in their 70s with plenty of life and I've seen geezers in their 30s too.

I am having to get glasses right now :cry: , they said one of the main times I have to wear them is when I am on the computer..

Bootboy82 said:
WELCOME TO THE CLUB, (soon to be) 4-EYE ;)

and I will have all 4 eyes on YOU!!!! :sniper:

Charge_7 said:
Heh, you aren't old until you feel old. I've seen people in their 70s with plenty of life and I've seen geezers in their 30s too.

I know about the whole feeling old bit. At the time, I was feeling down. The fact that I can do PT better than my 2 19 yearold and 1 20 year old soldiers always turns the tide :twisted:

A few years ago I played golf with a gent who was 93 and did not use a cart. His advice was "never slow down. Sitting in a chair all day is a choice." I must also remind people in their late 20's and early 30's about "feeling" old. Lance Armstrong is 32+/- and 6 time winner of the Tour de France. Long live the King!!!

Wait till you work your way up to tri-focals. Talk about sucky. Does that mean I can see three times as well with them :?:

I had to get my glasses young because i would always be reading :roll:
now i almost never read....
I blame all the hot chicks at my school! :?

I started wearing Glasses when I was in my
late Teens.

I also had to go to bifocials this past few months
and I just turned 40.

Does that make me OLD?? LOL

NOPE :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

Growing up is mandatory, but acting your age isn't.
A Navy Maj loves reminding me of that everyday...lol Besides, glasses don't make you old, not that I have much experience with them- I have 20/10. But I know alot of younger people who wear them.

ladyhawk said:
I started wearing Glasses when I was in my
late Teens.

I also had to go to bifocials this past few months
and I just turned 40.

Does that make me OLD?? LOL

NOPE :lol: :lol:

LadyHawk

I was 40 once. :( I'm glad it was only once. ;)

Back