I feel like Capt. Malcolm Reynolds when he found Serenity

A decent plot and good acting would be nice......I can see why the show was cancelled after only a few episodes.

Ok fine, go to Amazon and buy it...

Of course, given the subject matter, I'd say piracy is an apt way to get ahold of it. ;)

A decent plot and good acting would be nice.....

Spaceships + cowboys + guns + gunfights + hot chicks = all the plot you'll ever need... :cool: :lol:

It isn't the best series I've seen, but I liked the movie and I didn't even know it was a series as well until I saw this thread so I did actually buy the DVD box after I downloaded the first episode, found it cheap in a store here. :smil:

A decent plot and good acting would be nice......I can see why the show was cancelled after only a few episodes.

You take that back! Book said it best....

Shepherd Book said:
you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

I cannot believe that you didn't like the series. It had a great plot, the acting was awesome, and it had Spaceships, Cowboys, and Guns. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!?!?!??!?!?!

You take that back! Book said it best....

I cannot believe that you didn't like the series. It had a great plot, the acting was awesome, and it had Spaceships, Cowboys, and Guns. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?!?!?!??!?!?!

No, and at least in hell I'll be warm......

I tried several different episodes looking for something to like, but since I couldn't survive the first few minutes of any of them.......my conclusion is that it sucks. Maybe you have to be a guy to appreciate the atrocity that was Firefly.....I dunno. I just know I think it sucks.

Spaceships + cowboys + guns + gunfights + hot chicks = all the plot you'll ever need... :cool: :lol:

It isn't the best series I've seen, but I liked the movie and I didn't even know it was a series as well until I saw this thread so I did actually buy the DVD box after I downloaded the first episode, found it cheap in a store here. :smil:
Can't leave out the beer and rednecks! :rambo:

Back