Feburary is Black History Month




 
--
Boots
 
February 28th, 2015  
tetvet
 

Topic: Feburary is Black History Month


Whites bought Blacks from Blacks that market has been closed for awhile but there is still a market for Slaves , Black organizations such as Boka Harem sell blacks to blacks also Arabs buy blacks so the practice of Slave sale's is alive and well as it has been for thousands of year , maybe they haven't heard of the emancipation proclamation .
February 28th, 2015  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Whites bought Blacks from Blacks that market has been closed for awhile but there is still a market for Slaves , Black organizations such as Boka Harem sell blacks to blacks also Arabs buy blacks so the practice of Slave sale's is alive and well as it has been for thousands of year , maybe they haven't heard of the emancipation proclamation .
Where do you buy your slaves?
February 28th, 2015  
tetvet
 
I think what I was trying to say is American Blacks could TRY to do more for their Brothers and Sisters in their old Homeland , just like the Irish , Jews , Hispanics and others have done for ages or is that too deep a thought ? . remember Michelle with that cardboard sign around her neck saying free my girls when Boka Harem kidnapped a couple a hundred of them and sold them into slavery , the gesture of hers really went far .
--
Boots
February 28th, 2015  
tetvet
 
Me I buy slaves everyday through an exchange called welfare .
February 28th, 2015  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Where do you buy your slaves?
In Sweden, just bought our member "13"
February 28th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
actually white girls and black girls are forced into slavery in the form of under age prostitution right here in the USA
February 28th, 2015  
BritinAfrica
 
 
Has anyone read about the "Grooming gangs"in Rotherham UK?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...blind-eye.html

Its sickening
February 28th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Has anyone read about the "Grooming gangs"in Rotherham UK?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...blind-eye.html

Its sickening
It's almost unbelievable that this could happen to such a large amount of children. They should hang the son's of Bitches. The Lord even said better that you should have a mill stone on you and be tossed in the sea then to have hurt one of my little ones. Not to get Christian on you Brit, just proving a point.
February 28th, 2015  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
I think what I was trying to say is American Blacks could TRY to do more for their Brothers and Sisters in their old Homeland , just like the Irish , Jews , Hispanics and others have done for ages or is that too deep a thought ? . remember Michelle with that cardboard sign around her neck saying free my girls when Boka Harem kidnapped a couple a hundred of them and sold them into slavery , the gesture of hers really went far .
I remember the photo. I posted it.

Dadsgirl
February 28th, 2015  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
actually white girls and black girls are forced into slavery in the form of under age prostitution right here in the USA
Anyway you slice it, slavery is /was deplorable.
InhuMANe.
Prostitution=Slavery
Same thing as"Comfort Slaves".
 


Similar Topics
China plans to invade US!
Herodutus Life Situation Affected his History
Are today's history textbooks ruining history??
Women’s History Month
This month in history