Feburary is Black History Month

tetvet

Banned
Whites bought Blacks from Blacks that market has been closed for awhile but there is still a market for Slaves , Black organizations such as Boka Harem sell blacks to blacks also Arabs buy blacks so the practice of Slave sale's is alive and well as it has been for thousands of year , maybe they haven't heard of the emancipation proclamation .:shock:

Whites bought Blacks from Blacks that market has been closed for awhile but there is still a market for Slaves , Black organizations such as Boka Harem sell blacks to blacks also Arabs buy blacks so the practice of Slave sale's is alive and well as it has been for thousands of year , maybe they haven't heard of the emancipation proclamation .:shock:

Where do you buy your slaves?

I think what I was trying to say is American Blacks could TRY to do more for their Brothers and Sisters in their old Homeland , just like the Irish , Jews , Hispanics and others have done for ages or is that too deep a thought ? . remember Michelle with that cardboard sign around her neck saying free my girls when Boka Harem kidnapped a couple a hundred of them and sold them into slavery , the gesture of hers really went far .

actually white girls and black girls are forced into slavery in the form of under age prostitution right here in the USA

Has anyone read about the "Grooming gangs"in Rotherham UK?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ngs-while-authorities-turned-a-blind-eye.html

Its sickening

It's almost unbelievable that this could happen to such a large amount of children. They should hang the son's of Bitches. The Lord even said better that you should have a mill stone on you and be tossed in the sea then to have hurt one of my little ones. Not to get Christian on you Brit, just proving a point.

I think what I was trying to say is American Blacks could TRY to do more for their Brothers and Sisters in their old Homeland , just like the Irish , Jews , Hispanics and others have done for ages or is that too deep a thought ? . remember Michelle with that cardboard sign around her neck saying free my girls when Boka Harem kidnapped a couple a hundred of them and sold them into slavery , the gesture of hers really went far .

I remember the photo. I posted it.

Dadsgirl

actually white girls and black girls are forced into slavery in the form of under age prostitution right here in the USA

Anyway you slice it, slavery is /was deplorable.
InhuMANe.
Prostitution=Slavery
Same thing as"Comfort Slaves".

In Sweden, just bought our member "13" :whip:

Wait a minute... I'm not selling.
t26104.gif

You cannot afford me....or will you provide with beer? If so, I can work for you, but I am a lazy bastard

Traitor....
m0409.gif

American Blacks are so much better off than their African counterparts but out side of calling themselves Afro Americans they don't do anything to help out their less fortunate Brothers and Sisters .

It's almost unbelievable that this could happen to such a large amount of children. They should hang the son's of Bitches. The Lord even said better that you should have a mill stone on you and be tossed in the sea then to have hurt one of my little ones. Not to get Christian on you Brit, just proving a point.

What REALLY irks me, the local authority AND the police turned a blind eye to it for over 16 years!!! It now transpires that a number of BOTH authority and police members have had under age sex with a number of those girls.

Rotherham is not the only place in UK where this is happening.

You cannot afford me....or will you provide with beer? If so, I can work for you, but I am a lazy bastard
I have the money
All you can drink
No need to work hard - you just need run my harem of beautiful women. :wink:

Last edited:
Back