--
Feburary is Black History Month

February 28th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
In Sweden, just bought our member "13"
You cannot afford me....or will you provide with beer? If so, I can work for you, but I am a lazy bastard
February 28th, 2015  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
In Sweden, just bought our member "13"
Wait a minute... I'm not selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
You cannot afford me....or will you provide with beer? If so, I can work for you, but I am a lazy bastard
Traitor....
March 1st, 2015  
tetvet

American Blacks are so much better off than their African counterparts but out side of calling themselves Afro Americans they don't do anything to help out their less fortunate Brothers and Sisters .
--
March 1st, 2015  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
It's almost unbelievable that this could happen to such a large amount of children. They should hang the son's of Bitches. The Lord even said better that you should have a mill stone on you and be tossed in the sea then to have hurt one of my little ones. Not to get Christian on you Brit, just proving a point.
What REALLY irks me, the local authority AND the police turned a blind eye to it for over 16 years!!! It now transpires that a number of BOTH authority and police members have had under age sex with a number of those girls.

Rotherham is not the only place in UK where this is happening.
March 1st, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
I have the money
All you can drink
No need to work hard - you just need run my harem of beautiful women.