Fear in the American vote

Do you agree

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dougal

Its been going around here on the news and a few peoples opion that there was a fear in sum of the Americans vote.

According to ex cenatior Bruce Morrison who appeared on the national news today that there was a fear in the american vote.

And are afraid of a change that mightnt work out.

www.rte.ie

www.rte.ie/news

Is there fear? Well of course, that's obvious. Fear is an inevitable part of human nature. Is there fear beyond the same level of fear and doubt that ANY election in ANY nation would experience during a War? I don't think there is. There is probably significantly more doubt as it relates to the War effort.

The thing that the world will find bizzare about this election is that morality was the probably the greatest deciding factor, according to exit polls and post election surveys. Religious convictions and morals entered into this election very strongly. Europe especially will have a very hard time comprehending this fact.

Fear of Failure and Fear of Error. Doubt.

The world's full of it and sometimes u need to suck it up and try to make the right choice.

Would you all let the American people vote and choose their own leadership without making comments about it....?

No. This was a vote that affects everyone in the world from peace keeping to computer software.

Im not arguing anything, Im a Bush man myself.

I saw the national news here and quoteed a ex congress man Bruce Morrison and wanted the see what people thought.

That ok with you??

Would you all let the American people vote and choose their own leadership without making comments about it....?

easy there, i dident mean any insult. it just seems that too many people from outside the USA are acting like they can vote inside the USA....And if the USA showed that much intrest in someone elses election, the world woud be saying that the US is intruding and overpowering towards other nations... :D

:lol: Actually he does have a point, if the American people voiced any great amount of support for a candidate in most any other nation's election, there would be immediate cries of foreign influence and interference, and if the candidate we supported won, you wouldn't be able to move without hearing accusations of them being an American puppet.

And dougal, I would appreciate it if you would answer my question.

dougal said:
Paronied. And truth but thats an argument that cant be won by any side

I'm sorry, but I am still not clear what you're talking about. Paranoid of WHAT EXACTLY? And how is whatever this fear is reflected in the voting?

Is there fear? Well of course, that's obvious. Fear is an inevitable part of human nature. Is there fear beyond the same level of fear and doubt that ANY election in ANY nation would experience during a War? I don't think there is. There is probably significantly more doubt as it relates to the War effort.

The thing that the world will find bizzare about this election is that morality was the probably the greatest deciding factor, according to exit polls and post election surveys. Religious convictions and morals entered into this election very strongly. Europe especially will have a very hard time comprehending this fact.

Fear of a change. I didnt say it.
ex congress man Bruce Morrison said it.

Does a fear of change go without saying? Once again, its kinda preprogrammed into the human psyche. Human beings are comfortable with what they are familiar with. Once against, I don't see it being a part of this election anymore than it has been a part of any other election. Also, neither Bush nor Kerry proposed effecting any great degree of change that the USA hasn't already experienced.

Back