yes 5 50.00%
no 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 3rd, 2004  
dougal

Topic: Fear in the American vote

Its been going around here on the news and a few peoples opion that there was a fear in sum of the Americans vote.

According to ex cenatior Bruce Morrison who appeared on the national news today that there was a fear in the american vote.

And are afraid of a change that mightnt work out.

www.rte.ie

www.rte.ie/news
November 3rd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Is there fear? Well of course, that's obvious. Fear is an inevitable part of human nature. Is there fear beyond the same level of fear and doubt that ANY election in ANY nation would experience during a War? I don't think there is. There is probably significantly more doubt as it relates to the War effort.

The thing that the world will find bizzare about this election is that morality was the probably the greatest deciding factor, according to exit polls and post election surveys. Religious convictions and morals entered into this election very strongly. Europe especially will have a very hard time comprehending this fact.
November 3rd, 2004  
dougal

Good reply
--
Boots
November 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Fear of what exactly?
November 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Fear of Failure and Fear of Error. Doubt.

The world's full of it and sometimes u need to suck it up and try to make the right choice.
November 4th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Fear of what exactly?

Same question.

I'm takng it you meant the fear of going out to vote?
November 4th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I tell you what was in it. Wasn't fear. It was courage.
November 4th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Would you all let the American people vote and choose their own leadership without making comments about it....?
November 4th, 2004  
dougal

No. This was a vote that affects everyone in the world from peace keeping to computer software.

Im not arguing anything, Im a Bush man myself.

I saw the national news here and quoteed a ex congress man Bruce Morrison and wanted the see what people thought.

That ok with you??

Quote:
Would you all let the American people vote and choose their own leadership without making comments about it....?
November 4th, 2004  
SHERMAN

easy there, i dident mean any insult. it just seems that too many people from outside the USA are acting like they can vote inside the USA....And if the USA showed that much intrest in someone elses election, the world woud be saying that the US is intruding and overpowering towards other nations...