Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 4th, 2004  
Lupos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Fear of what exactly?
Fear that if you do not vote Puff Daddy is gonna KILLLL YOUUU!
November 4th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
the world woud be saying that the US is intruding and overpowering towards other nations...
need I coment on that?
November 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Actually he does have a point, if the American people voiced any great amount of support for a candidate in most any other nation's election, there would be immediate cries of foreign influence and interference, and if the candidate we supported won, you wouldn't be able to move without hearing accusations of them being an American puppet.

And dougal, I would appreciate it if you would answer my question.
--
Boots
November 4th, 2004  
dougal

Paronied. And truth but thats an argument that cant be won by any side
November 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Paronied. And truth but thats an argument that cant be won by any side
I'm sorry, but I am still not clear what you're talking about. Paranoid of WHAT EXACTLY? And how is whatever this fear is reflected in the voting?
November 4th, 2004  
dougal

Quote:
Is there fear? Well of course, that's obvious. Fear is an inevitable part of human nature. Is there fear beyond the same level of fear and doubt that ANY election in ANY nation would experience during a War? I don't think there is. There is probably significantly more doubt as it relates to the War effort.

The thing that the world will find bizzare about this election is that morality was the probably the greatest deciding factor, according to exit polls and post election surveys. Religious convictions and morals entered into this election very strongly. Europe especially will have a very hard time comprehending this fact.
Fear of a change. I didnt say it.
ex congress man Bruce Morrison said it.
November 4th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Does a fear of change go without saying? Once again, its kinda preprogrammed into the human psyche. Human beings are comfortable with what they are familiar with. Once against, I don't see it being a part of this election anymore than it has been a part of any other election. Also, neither Bush nor Kerry proposed effecting any great degree of change that the USA hasn't already experienced.