FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military

--

November 23rd, 2011  
jillyz12

Topic: FBI Says Gangs Infiltrating the US Military

http://www.military.com/news/article...=1186032325324
November 23rd, 2011  
84RFK

Fine, assign them to the engineers, ship them to Afghanistan, and let them search and disarm IED's there, maybe they can be usefull for once at least.
November 23rd, 2011  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RFK
Fine, assign them to the engineers, ship them to Afghanistan, and let them search and disarm IED's there, maybe they can be usefull for once at least.
I am reasonably sure you have to be intelligent for the engineers. I just can't see gang members disarming explosives when most of them cant even spell it.
--
November 23rd, 2011  
BritinBritain

No need to disarm anything, let them detonate the IED's
November 23rd, 2011  
84RFK

My mistake, I thought the US Military had at least a spell check before they accepted anyone in there...

Anyway, give them a hammer and let them start working on IED's, problem solved.
November 23rd, 2011  
RayManKiller3

I think you guys are underestimating gangs (unless your joking). Yes, most gang members are not very educated, but some are quite smart. All you need is one smart guy in an orgnization and he can make it prosperous (assuming the guy is recognized and is one of the higher ranks).

The best way I think U.S can handle this problem is by increasing the standards to be able to enter the military (for all branches) while at the same time decreasig personell of the standing army. Of course not too much, so we don't mess anything up as far as power projection.

After reading the article given by the OP, the only thing that surprised me was the Navy SEAL guy selling weapons illegally... Why the heck would you risk something like that after having such prestige? Don't understand some people these days...
November 24th, 2011  
42RM

At Bagram Air Base some years ago a British vehicle was covered in Chicago gang graffiti. Unfortunately for one of the gang members he had been spotted by a British Marine. A plan was laid for revenge and the same night he was abducted from his quarter by six masked men in track suits. He was taken to a area which was normally unmanned at night. Here, he was threatened to take all of his clothes of and was then handcuffed to a vehicle. The Marines took out their dicks and began to piss on him. He was then told that this was the last time he ravished Her Majesty's vehicles. He was not found until next morning. He never told anyone the reason why he was found there and to this day nobody knows who the six Britons were.
November 24th, 2011  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
At Bagram Air Base some years ago a British vehicle was covered in Chicago gang graffiti. Unfortunately for one of the gang members he had been spotted by a British Marine. A plan was laid for revenge and the same night he was abducted from his quarter by six masked men in track suits. He was taken to a area which was normally unmanned at night. Here, he was threatened to take all of his clothes of and was then handcuffed to a vehicle. The Marines took out their dicks and began to piss on him. He was then told that this was the last time he ravished Her Majesty's vehicles. He was not found until next morning. He never told anyone the reason why he was found there and to this day nobody knows who the six Britons were.
Not according the law, but effective!
November 24th, 2011  
42RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDKMS
Not according the law, but effective!
When in rome........
November 24th, 2011  
84RFK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinna08
hello,im newbie of this forum.