FBI CONFIRMS IT: CRIMINALS IGNORE GUN LAWS

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
FBI CONFIRMS IT: CRIMINALS IGNORE GUN LAWS

FBI STUDY CONFIRMING GUN LAWS IGNORED BY COP KILLERS AND CRIMINALS NOW AVAILABLE
The FBI recently completed a major study of shootings of police officers. Titled "Violent Encounters: Felonious Assaults on America's Law Enforcement Officers." Since its publication, the existence of the damning report on the five-year study by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) about how cop-killing criminals ignore gun laws, and where they get their guns, has not been publicized. Calgunlaws.com has one of the first copies of the report obtained publicly.

The existence of the report was first discovered by self defense civil rights activists in January 2007 when it was mentioned in a law enforcement newsletter. According to the December 28, 2006 issue of Force Science News, the FBI research focused on 40 incidents involving assaults or deadly attacks on police officers, in which all but one of the guns involved had been obtained illegally, and none were obtained from gun shows.
The Force Science News is published by the Force Science Research Center, a non-profit institution based at Minnesota State University in Mankato. The newsletter quotes Ed Davis, an FBI Criminal Investigative Instructor, who told the International Association of Chiefs of Police that none of these criminals who attacked police officers was "hindered by any law - federal, sate or local - that has ever been established to prevent gun ownership. They just laughed at gun laws." The newsletter also stated, "In contrast to media myth, none of the firearms in the study was obtained from gun shows."

The report is a 'smoking gun' in terms of revelations about the sources of crime guns and the failure of gun control. Apparently anti-gun owner politicians and police chiefs do not want the public to know the truth as they campaign against the so-called "gun show loophole". Now it's time for the IACP leadership, police officials, and political leaders to acknowledge that gun laws don't stop criminals, that they only restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens, and that gun shows are not the 'arms bazaars for criminals' as they have been portrayed.

The FBI's website says that "Violent Encounters: Felonious Assaults on America's Law Enforcement Officers" is available from the Uniform Crime Reporting Program Office, FBI Complex, 1000 Custer Hollow Road, Clarksburg, WV 26306-0150 or by calling 888-827-6427

Last edited:
Brilliant....

This makes me just so happy to know that my tax dollars are going to such useful programs...

Just more justification of their existence...

The sad thing is they have to do this so people with their head firmly planted up their arse can see it for themselves...You know those people that want statistics for common sense ;)

I am pretty certain most people have figured out that criminals break the law with or without statistics to back the case.

Isn't that pretty damn obvious, they are criminals, thats what criminals do. They break the damn law. Must of been the most pointless study on this planet. Why even do the study, no one can actually beleave this. This has nothing to do with gun control, nor liberals (as this is a favioured word to discribe everything thats bad in the world, apparently) it's just idiotic!

It has everything to do with gun control, it means gun control DOES NOT WORK...

Apparently it isn't as black and white as most would think....

It has everything to do with gun control, it means gun control DOES NOT WORK...

Apparently it isn't as black and white as most would think....

I think it really proves that gun control doesn't work for criminals.

Whats next an in depth report on how speeding drivers don't follow the speed limits or maybe a long report on how the majority of murder victims don't report their attacker.

Basically someone has figured out how to get a sizable study grant to produce something your average Joe could have written in 25 minutes.

Last edited:

Whats next an in depth report on how speeding drivers don't follow the speed limits or maybe a long report on how the majority of murder victims don't report their attacker.

Basically someone has figured out how to get a sizable study grant to produce something your average Joe could have written in 25 minutes.

AHAHAHAHAHAH Sorry but that hit my funny bone !!

But he has a point. Everyone knows it won't help yet the lobbyists are still there trying to make it happen. . . /sigh.

The same people who end up with headlines like this:

"Water your plants when soil is dry"
"Farmers predict a good year, or quite possibly a bad year"

No duh sorts of things like that.

So if gun laws don't work for criminals than what exactly are they doing?

So if gun laws don't work for criminals than what exactly are they doing?

For your average law abiding citizen absolutely nothing but this applies to all laws lets face it murder laws dont work for murderers, rape laws don't work for rapists, DUI laws don't work for drunk drivers the simple fact of the matter is that we don't create laws to punish the law abiding we create them as a reaction to actions that have already been deemed unacceptable by society.

The argument from the pro-gun lobby seems to be that good gun owners act responsibly and are being punished by laws that criminals ignore anyway but the simple fact is that the same argument can be used against any laws.

Last edited:
The argument from the pro-gun lobby seems to be that good gun owners act responsibly and are being punished by laws that criminals ignore anyway but the simple fact is that the same argument can be used against any laws.

But murder and rape laws only effect murderers and rapists right?

Gun laws aren't like that. They effect law abiding people unlike "after the fact" laws like those dealing with rape and murder.

But even gun laws are "after the fact" laws they didn't create laws and then invent the gun the laws were enacted as a reaction to other actions.

How is it any different to say requiring drivers to have a license I mean most people can drive just as well without one or how about speed limits responsible people will drive safely why do we need licenses and speed limits?

How is it any different to say requiring drivers to have a license I mean most people can drive just as well without one or how about speed limits responsible people will drive safely why do we need licenses and speed limits?

Revenue!!!

Agreed but the revenue gathering aspect is a typical government greed and fleecing process and has little to do validity of the law itself

MontyB, the issue is moot for you for one reason.

2nd Amendment. US Constitution said:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Says right there, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

It's part of the US Constitution, it's the law of the land.

I am legally entitled to own a motor vehicle as well but I am not entitled to break the laws governing them though.

So as much as you are allowed to own a firearm there is nothing that says they can't place restrictions on usage, storage, transportation or function.

Back