~Favourite WW2 weapon

Hmmm...
Yank weapon would be the Garand.
German would be the MP 40
Brit: Lee Enfeild NoIII
Aussie: the Owen submachine gun.

having never used any of them, i can safely say that from playing MOHAA, the BAR is a good gun ;) :lol:

I have two favourites actually, the Suomi M/31 smg and the Degtyarev DP-27 light machinegun, both weapons used by my dad in his army service, just too bad I didn't get chance to use the M/31 as it was phased out of service by that time.

i would have to say the Thompson, with the M1 Garand not far behind. also, the Mosin-Nagant rifles are up there too.

Now I lived up by Biggin Hill RAF Fighter Station during WW2, and I would watch the Spitfires battling away in skies above, that Merlin engine sound is burnt in to my brain and I can still pick out long before I see the plane.[i
4dec3e3d.jpg
mg][/img]

Oh yes...the legendary spitfire. It was a beauty...like a mermaid in the sky, and just listne to the engine..like the singing of the morning bird !!

I have a die-cast model of a Spitfire MkII...a replica of some real one, its pretty expensive though. Oh I love that plane :)

Anyways!! this topic was about the fav ww2 wep, not plane hehe :)

my fav WWII weapon would definately have to be the M1 garand. Hands down one of, if not the best small arms to date.

MightyMacbeth....I always thought a plane was a weapon of war.
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/... making a low pass at Biggin Hill RAF Station

Back