Favourite thing to do when you have some free time.

Navy Boy

I LOVE THE ARMY!!!!!!
Favorite thing to do when you have some free time.

My is ether coming on here or giveing all the seaman apprentices and seaman push ups.:twisted: :drill:

Last edited:
Isn't that kinda mean? I know we don't that in my MCJROTC. We only give push-up's as disipline. Sometimes we just do regular or fire team push-ups for fun!
And is your question referring "What do you do when you have free time in JROTC?"
In that case I and some Drill Team cadets from my class will ask our SMI to let us go outside and spin our pipes. It's fun!

with the way school has been, playing half life 2 or surfing the forums fills the time gap. I am hoping to take the kayak out this weekend if time permits

Hey Doody do you ever get up to the LBL and ride the trails? I lived in Paducah for a couple years and that place was my second home EVERY weekend.

bulldogg said:
Hey Doody do you ever get up to the LBL and ride the trails? I lived in Paducah for a couple years and that place was my second home EVERY weekend.

Well right now I do not have a mountain bike :crybaby:

College, getting married, moving and buying a house kinda took priority. So for now I am roadie (cannondal r2000) for the time being. I do have a Kayak which I am planning to take from Clarksville to LBL in the spring. On sat I am taking the Kayak up and down some rivers and streams. I want to see the looks on the locals as I am preparing the Kayak for action 8)

Roadie, ach!! pitoooie!!! Woah, man, you kiss your wife with that mouth?!

Hehehe... be careful with the kayak in the LBL there ARE some stills up there and the locals get a little jumpy until they know you aint the law.

Navy Boy said:
No,just post on here what you do when you have free time.:)
But your answer was giving Seamen and (appts.) push-ups.
Wouldn't this be something you would do in JROTC? Unless you have these people with you even after JROTC?
(Sorry if i'm off topic but I must make a point!)

bulldogg said:
Roadie, ach!! pitoooie!!! Woah, man, you kiss your wife with that mouth?!

Yes I do thankyou very much...well I did until she left for Iraq in October.

On wednesday, I am going to take the Kayak up Red River for a bit. Going against the current will make for a good arm workout.

Doody said:
with the way school has been, playing half life 2 or surfing the forums fills the time gap

do you play any CS or DOD doody? if so pm me IPs of servers you play on...

rotc boy said:
do you play any CS or DOD doody? if so pm me IPs of servers you play on...

~drool coming from mouth~ I have had no time this semester. When I come back from visiting with the family on the 28th, I will definately send you a PM and we shall play...that is until my wife gets home on mid tour leave

Recovering from some awsome sun burn right now... and not drinking for at least a week. Thank God for having some free time right now.

Favorite thing(s) to do:
1) Watch the sun come up with all of it's resplendent color.
2) Watch the sun go down with all of it's resplendent color.
3) Be lazy on a summer day while fishing and don't care if the fish aren't biting.
4) Laze the day away swinging in a hammock on a warm and comfortable day.
5) While swinging in my hammock - the smell of new mown hay.

Of all the favorite things I do, the most favorite thing I can think of is enjoying all of the blessings having children and grandchildren bestow upon me.

Back