Whats you favourite food?

Not that it got anything with military to do but hey, you guys know me.. :p

I think mine would be shark-fin soup..

Or shark chops..

Or Sushi..

Nawwww, The SOUP!! Mmmmmmm, Yeah, Baby! :D

Beef. It's what's for dinner.
:lol:

Specifically, my Dad's veal saltem boca (may be mispelled). It is amazing good.

my mom

My moms Scintzels.My dads Steak.My 2 cheeses, 4 meats, 3 vegetable sandwich....
OH, and good piza.
Ok enough i had teeth taken out yesterday and i cant eat solid food for now. THIS IS TORTURE. :(

SilverPhoenix said:
I guess steak is the most wanted food then.. :wink:

Chalk up another one for steak. (If God didn't intend for us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat) Saw that on a bumper sticker :D . I can't stand how people don't buy meat now cause they're scared of mad cow. I say support the cattle industry.

Thanks brother. Those are my neihbours, you all should go buy truckloads. Actually a tip for anyone with a deepfreeze, beef prices are about to bottom out, so it'd be a good idea to stock up. And there is zero danger anyway, it was a flippin dairy cow that had the disease, not a beef steer. And the brain and spinal column (with the spinal fluid, which carries the disease) were removed anyway.

Yeah, Meat is good..

But this wil sound wired..

But cow meat that have been.. Err.. Smashed? Or.. Well you know how the raw meat is when you are doing a meatloaf.

Well, that meat is good.. I prefer alot of food raw, I think it's taste good..

Maybe because I am a sushi person.. :D

Just a small note - dry dairy cattle are generally still used for food, ground meet, sausages, etc are from older cows generally. But still there shoudl have been no danger, because any farmer worth his salt should never have tried to ship a cow that coudn't walk. But realistically, there is a 1/10000 chance of getting CJD if all you ate were brains and spines.

Thanks for the correction there, I have no experience with dairy at all, I can't think of anyone who owns and dairy cattle around our area, either. So I'm allowed to be ignorant, right? :lol:

I figure anyone is allowed to be ignorant, as long as they don't refuse to acknowledge facts when they are p[resented to them. I know more about Mad Cow than I ever wanted to because we have 300 head of cattle that can't really go anywhere right now. I hope everything works out because there are some people who are worse off with this then we are.

D_Plus_One said:
I figure anyone is allowed to be ignorant, as long as they don't refuse to acknowledge facts when they are p[resented to them. I know more about Mad Cow than I ever wanted to because we have 300 head of cattle that can't really go anywhere right now. I hope everything works out because there are some people who are worse off with this then we are.

Heck, i'm on your side, sister. Just have a lot more experience with beef cattle than dairy, I always figured by the time a dairy cow was used up, it'd be so dang tough you wouldn't want to eat it. Guess that's where the ground round comes in, eh? :lol:

food is food, what food can you not like?
well... actually alot, but too much food to chose a favourite.
and if this makes me sound fat, im not, im a toothpick
....or at least, thats wat my cousins, parents, and friends say.
but i am a junkie, i love food, i eat food, who can survive witout food?

Back