favourite book

hay everyone im real new like only today and i was wondering if anyone liked the same books as me. ima big fan of harry potter and like other books so please post and tell me wut u like in books, sorry if i sound like a book worm its the only topic i can think of. :D

I like books about the military, ficition or non fiction, and any book that has a deeper meaning than it seems; for instance Animal Farm.

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I like books about the military, ficition or non fiction, and any book that has a deeper meaning than it seems; for instance Animal Farm.

finally read it about two months ago. it was a friday night and i was all dressed up and passing a half hour before i headed out to a bar. i ended up telling them i was sick and sat on the porch and read it cover to cover in my bar clothes... shoes and all. so i guess you could say i liked it.

i love tess of the d'urbervilles and where the red fern grows. i read each every year. i have a list of books that i started in july of 2003, and im currently on number 100. i guess you could say im a total booknerd. :-D

Back