Votes: 2 4.8%
  • bow

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • trebuchet (??)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Bagpipes

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Please dont quote like that,I cant tell without reading whats in quote,any not all assault rifles are capable of haveing a bayonet attachment.

I know about the ap rounds and did that for humor,I could have said high grade depleted uranuim bullets!:-D

Speaking of weapons, I once - a long time ago- went on a hunting trip with some friends. After all the guns were handed out I was stuck with a BB gun! It was a big heavy, pain in the ass, looked kinda like this;

http://www.bgle.net/guns/beeman.JPG

I was pissed... But at the end of the day, I actually got more kills, mainly crows (no offense to crow lovers:hide:). My friends with the real guns were very angry and jalousie, LOL! So, naturally I would have to pick a BB gun.

True story

Sukio said:
I cant tell without reading whats in quote

You're supposed to read it, thats why I'm posting a response to you. And to seperate a quote I use ".

I didn't say all assault rifles can have a Bayonet.

"Also you can fix a bayonet to most assault rifles." - ME

Just give my a emty rail car with a GE110 engine strapped to it,I ll smoke all the other combantants,oh an yeah?Where is the MP5,love that fersiom little smg.

Quite fancy the RT-20 with the Hispano HE AA rounds.That would certainly ruin anyones day.
Personal weapons? one of the Sig 55series of assault rifles with any of Browning HP,Glock 17,Walther P99 or Sig228 as sidearm.
Kukhri as edged weapon.
However you cant beat a Tsar Bomba for overkill.

Ah the venerable old MP-5. No longer such a "fersiom little smg" (I believe you were looking for fearsome) as it is believed to be. It fires a 9mm round, and this is particularly ineffective against modern body armour. Even a .45 round doesn't produce enough joules of force to incapacitate a person.
-I'll find the source for this soon, it was testing done in Australia to find a new CQB weapon for TAG.

The only options that seem suitable are the MP-7, the P-90 and Sig SG550.

As for my "favourite" weapon, I'd have to say the F-89 Minimi LSW..... simple as that.
minimi.jpg

Good chioce,my favorite weapon?I cant say what is my true favorite but here is a small list of weapons I fancy

Knife :Ka Bar
Easy and simple,and a good representaion of a combat knife!

Pistol:The 44 Magnum Desert eagle
just love that apperance,imposing fire arm
And the S&W 500 Magnum,reason?Raw power,and imposing image

Assault Rifle:M16A2 ,easy to clean ,and if you care for your rifle,it will care for you!

Support:I know a lot of support weapons,my favorite?M249 Saw,yeah ,the big one,just lay it down in a crowed alley or so forth and let it shred em!

Sniper:Walther 2000,good simple,good example for a modern sniper rifle.

OTHER:Katana sword,made from modern materials,silent,and has a rich history.Love this sword..

Oh and I chose these weapons out of choice,and I do know it inst praticle to take all of them into a war zone.

With the right practice,you can get it ,like it or not,done ,Im talking about cleaning your M16A2,if you care enough and have dispipline and patiatance,you should be able to clean any assault rifle.8)

oh and....

Cleaning your rifle?Isnt that one of the basic know hows a modern soldeir should know?You life depends on it?All Im saying is ,I wouldnt complain.....

I think you misunderstand, I'm not saying the M16A2 is difficult to clean, but they way you said it sounded like you knew what you were talking about. I agree that if you take care of your weapon systems, they will take care of you.

Pop quiz: Can you tell me, what is the first step when you clean the M16A2? (Think real hard)

Remove the maginzine and open the chamber?Check to see if the rifle is loaded?Then remove cleaning kit from the stock of the rifle?

Im to rusty,used to know,had a A1,A2,cleaning and care manual I picked up,the A1 manual is special,1967,thats its date,its seen some history,if you know what I mean.

YES DRILL SARGET!!!!!!!!!!Lol,your more up to date then me,I only held and aimed the rifle,and fired it with the Miles system,never with live ammo.

Back