SVD
AK-47
Any kind of .12 gauge shotgun.
M-1911
Luger
Enfield .303
Mauser

hammerlock said:
Your poll sucks. Where the FN-FAL, Lee enfield, G-3 to name just a few..... The M-16 is the M-16 no matter version you list.

Not true. the SR-25 is based on the M16/AR-15 design. The Stoner 63(a) and M69 are base on the m16 operating system. :biggun:

zander_0633 said:
Any new guns? BTW, do you guys think G36 is a good gun? I think only Germany is using them!

Wrong!!!
Go figure it out!!!
Its easy!!!

I go with G36A2 (in 6.8 SPC) and
HK Mk.23

Last edited:
Hmm, since people are bringing weapons into this that don't even exist (6.8 SPC G36 for example) I'd have to say I want an L85A2 chambered in 6.5 Grendel and a USP Tactical chambered in 10mm Auto.

im so indecisive when it comes to these things lol

i like 2 hunt with shotgun bow and muzzeloader, but if i was using any type of military weapon id think it would be the 50 cal sniper rifle

I chose the knife,its handy in close stiuations!,so any of you who choose a firearm!Then listen to this ,I have no ammo concerns!,And I d like to see you turn that M16 around in a darkley lit small room!No offense,but I would team up with a guy with a trebcuet.

Given my choice Id go with a L85 A2.With basic open sitghts and a issue bayonet!

Sukio said:
I chose the knife,its handy in close stiuations!,so any of you who choose a firearm!Then listen to this ,I have no ammo concerns!,And I d like to see you turn that M16 around in a darkley lit small room!No offense,but I would team up with a guy with a trebcuet.

Given my choice Id go with a L85 A2.With basic open sitghts and a issue bayonet!

Lets see you take out a guy at 100 meters with your knife, though. Knife to a gunfight, eh? :smile:

Most definatly the knife! Sure a gun is handy, but the knife is so very elegant. And you scare the crap out of the other guy if you know how to handle them!

Like a I said .L85 A2 with Bayonet,go in Royal Marine stlye!Why the L85?It more weildly in tight situations,and the bayonet brings some extra reassurance for my Idea about the knife earlier.And all you people who say ,Ak5,M16,G36C,so on and so on,Ill have some thing some of you wont have,or at least dint list,8clips of 5.56mm ap amunition

Still find a guy with the red cross on em,and make friends real quick like.

If you want a baynet,Pick the M16 A1 ,or M16 A2,the are both capable to work with a bayonet.Unless you tape one to your shot gun!

"And all you people who say ,Ak5,M16,G36C,so on and so on,Ill have some thing some of you wont have,or at least dint list,8clips of 5.56mm ap amunition"

What?

Also you can fix a bayonet to most assault rifles.

Back