Favorite Type of Music

Im a country boy myself. I also like... well i dont know exactly what its called but rock like maroon 5 and matchbox 20. I cant stand rap. for the life of me i will never understand how anyone can like it. it has no artistic value anymore. maybe when it first came out but not anymore..

PUNK :rock: AND COUNTRY :cowb: wierd combo i know haha. but i pretty much like some of everything. gotta mix it up a lil. :p

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro.My Hero.

I'm beginning to like traditional Arabic Music because of its upbeat rythm and exotic tunes. The Egyptian Tanboura sounds great.

All forms of metal, and good quality Aussie Rock

Metallica, Rammestien, Rage Against the Machine, Hate Breed, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, AC-DC, Spiderbait, the Living End, Jimmy Barnes.

My favorite types of music are any kind of metal or rock. Some of my favorite bands are Chevelle, As I Lay Dying, Demon Hunter, Norma Jean, Skillet, Relient K, Dead Poetic, Fm Static, Kutless, Living Sacrafice, Pillar, P.O.D., Project 86, Sanctus Real, Soul Embraced, Switchfoot, and Thousand Foot Krutch.

Rock on! :rockin: :rock:

BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:
My favorite types of music are any kind of metal or rock. Some of my favorite bands are Chevelle, As I Lay Dying, Demon Hunter, Norma Jean, Skillet, Relient K, Dead Poetic, Fm Static, Kutless, Living Sacrafice, Pillar, P.O.D., Project 86, Sanctus Real, Soul Embraced, Switchfoot, and Thousand Foot Krutch.

kutless? christian rock? RIGHT ON!

behemoth79 said:
BaZoOkAzNgReNaDeZ said:

kutless? christian rock? RIGHT ON!

Heck yes. Every single one of those bands is a Christian band. They are so awesome! :D

Hendrix, Zappa, Ten Years After, Aerosmith, Kelly Clarkson, AC/DC, Josh Groban, Charlotte Church, Celine Dion, BOC, Queen, Oldies, some Pop, some Rap, Linkin Park, CCR, Stavesacre, Shriekback, Metallica, Jewel, Celtic Woman, Motorhead, System of a Down, Doorstep Paradeis, Evanscence, Van Halen, Gorillaz, Red hot Chili Peppers, Van Morrison, Marc Broussard, The Guess Who

That's just some of it. And these are all "favorites." I could never choose just one genre.

http://www.okcupid.com/interests?i=Van+Morrison

Australian Rock = Cold Chisel, AC/DC etc.
Australian Country = Leigh Kernigan
plus a bit of stuff from Gun's N Roses and Bon Jovi

Wow...I pretty much agree with you except I don't know who cold chisel is, and I havn't heard much australian country, but I do like country. I would add in Queen, Aerosmith, John Mellancamp, Rammstein, and Heart.

Indie, Blues, Rock, Ambient (Like Sigur Ros)....lots more as long as its not hardcore hip hop/metal Im happy

Back